Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1668282875747.jpg

Vegetables are good for you. That's not necessarily the same as tasting good.
I'm a happy omnivore, but it does make me laugh when people say "why do vegetarians try to make things that look like burgers or sausages?".
What part of a dead animal looks like a burger?
On the other hand, I like to fashion minced beef into the shape of Brussel sprouts.

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
Reminds me of the steeplejack Fred Dibnah's quote. "I've never fell off of a big chimney, you'd only fall off one of them once".

Another F/D quote
(Whilst demonstrating how to ladder a chimney) "As you get a bit higher up, the holes have a tendency to get a bit deeper; I think it's called fear"

Vegetables are good for you. That's not necessarily the same as tasting good.
I'm a happy omnivore, but it does make me laugh when people say "why do vegetarians try to make things that look like burgers or sausages?".
What part of a dead animal looks like a burger?
On the other hand, I like to fashion minced beef into the shape of Brussel sprouts.
65955B1F-9198-45B6-89F2-EDC03B947DBD.jpeg

Reminds me of the steeplejack Fred Dibnah's quote. "I've never fell off of a big chimney, you'd only fall off one of them once".
I worked (50 years ago) on a bridge 100'+ high - the steel erectors always maintained falling wasn't worth worrying about as it wouldn't hurt.

I worked (50 years ago) on a bridge 100'+ high - the steel erectors always maintained falling wasn't worth worrying about as it wouldn't hurt.
That would be correct - whizzing through the air like superman would be fun. Whacking into the ground at the end of the flight could be a bit of a bummer though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back