The 2023 Secret Santa - your last chance!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
If you're unsure, have a look at -
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/secret-santa-2022-post-your-pictures-here.140333/https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/2021-secret-santa-photos.134633/post-1537058Beginners can always buy something if doubting their abilities, but something you've made is better.

People's details change, so if you're in for this year please email me - phildotpascoeatsky.com - with your user name as the title
1/ Your full name, address and postcode,
2/ a brief summary of your interests including those outside of woodworking,
3/ whether you are right or left handed.

Please include only this, you are welcome to ask questions and make comments but please keep them in a seperate email - I forward these emails without any editing.
If for any reason you do not wish to give to or receive from any particular member, let me know in a seperate email (this has happened before) - it's easily sorted.

In previous years I've asked for emails only and still 50% of entrants message me. This year I'll not answer conversations, PMs call them what you will. It can be difficult enough without manufacturing complications.

I will draw at the end of the month to allow five or six weeks working time.

Last edited:
Pity you didn't ask before I drew Lefley's. Never mind. I don't mind if it works out.

Is anyone happy to be drawn with a member in Bulgaria? Email me if you are, keep it a little secret if possible (I don't know if that's possible, but we'll try).

I will be in but with my work load to year end it may be a scaled down/bought solution. Will get an email to you asap.

As others have said, this is the best thing about ukworkshop so please hop aboard and join in.

Fitz

Latest posts

Back