The 2023 Secret Santa - your last chance!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Santa made this amazing marking gauge out of Ash / Elm (I'm assuming). Top quality workmanship and it looks stunning and works really well. A box of pencils came with it as well and some instructions. I'm still baffled by how well it has been made.
20231219_123352.jpg

20231219_123404.jpg

20231219_123359.jpg

20231219_123411.jpg

Very pleased 😊😊😊

Thank you Santa.

Well I'm a very spoiled lucky boy, packaged very well with two envelopes
20231225_122841.jpg20231225_123308.jpg
Once I took everything out I realised just how lucky I am ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
20231225_123430.jpg
Absolutely love the wrapping paper, I've had a love of nature and animals, especially Badgers, since childhood. Anyway, back to the gifts,
-first I opened the heavier one and found something I've been wanting to get myself for a while, an oval skew, the one I have is a pita to use, the edges constantly dig into my tool rest making it hard to learn to use it properly so thank-you Santa it's a very much appreciated gift 💗
Then I opened the cube and square tube as they were the lighter ones and found a thermal mug kit and a thermal bottle kit, I've seen a few YT vids of these and thought it would be cool to try so again a perfect choice from Santa.
Next I opened the smallest one and found a party game which SWMBO tells me we will be trying out later 😁🙈🙉🙊😁
Finally the last one was barely unwrapped when it disappeared from my hands and I'm told that SWMBO is very grateful for her present 🤪
20231225_125530.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all get as spoiled as me 😁😁😁😁

Well I'm a very spoiled lucky boy, packaged very well with two envelopes
View attachment 172560View attachment 172561
Once I took everything out I realised just how lucky I am ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
View attachment 172562
Absolutely love the wrapping paper, I've had a love of nature and animals, especially Badgers, since childhood. Anyway, back to the gifts,
-first I opened the heavier one and found something I've been wanting to get myself for a while, an oval skew, the one I have is a pita to use, the edges constantly dig into my tool rest making it hard to learn to use it properly so thank-you Santa it's a very much appreciated gift 💗
Then I opened the cube and square tube as they were the lighter ones and found a thermal mug kit and a thermal bottle kit, I've seen a few YT vids of these and thought it would be cool to try so again a perfect choice from Santa.
Next I opened the smallest one and found a party game which SWMBO tells me we will be trying out later 😁🙈🙉🙊😁
Finally the last one was barely unwrapped when it disappeared from my hands and I'm told that SWMBO is very grateful for her present 🤪
View attachment 172563
Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all get as spoiled as me 😁😁😁😁
Best present in the whole wide world, that one last tool to attain perfection. Now you just have to figure out how to use it! I love my skews.

I keep dropping in to see if any other gifts have been revealed, including my own.

I hope my recipient, received my gift and all is well. No word yet. 😕

Tony.

PS - Turkey curry for tea. 😋
Think there are a few still waiting to receive their gift and a few that haven't told @Phil Pascoe if they've mailed theirs yet.

Back