Calling all New Joiners

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitzroy

All the gear...
Reaction score
Haha, that got your attention! Secret Santa is one of the best things we do every year, but it needs participation from forum members to be a success.

To participate you can either, make something, buy something, steal something from your shed/workshop, or repurpose something you already have. We have exchanged boxes, tools, finishing products, wood scraps, turning blanks, pen kits, complete pens, bottles of scotch etc. It's the fun of giving and receiving to/from a complete stranger who shares a love of woodworking it's not a beauty contest nor an opportunity for peacocking so come on and sign up HERE

Photos 2021
Photos 2020

Fitz

+1 I missed last year and really missed out on the chance to both make something and receive something.
The gifts I’ve received are things that I regularly use in the workshop and value that somebody spent time designing / making / hunting them out.

I mark out joints with 2020 secret Santa, tap then together with 2019 secret Santa, etc

Also, for someone who doesn’t have friends and family with the same workshop bug a chance to get a workshop related present is great!

Back