Secret Santa 2015 - The call for entrants so please read!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks to those who have entered this year, yet again we have a really good turnout of enthusiastic secret santas. I will do the draw over then next day or so, so look out for a PM with your lucky forumite by the end of the week.

So, once again many thanks to those who have entered - here's looking forward to a great Chrismas for all!

Simon.
:ho2

Could we have a list of all the members who have entered so we can have a butchers at who our intended might be?

The draw has now been done and results sent out via PM so, to all you budding Santas, you should all now have a PM with your lucky victim for this year.

As I said in the note, absolute last day of posting should be 10/12 and PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU POST so I can tick you off as being a good forumite and avoid sending 'the boys' round unnecessarily to anyone!

Many thanks for all participating, as ever, we'll all be looking forward to the piccys on the big day!

Best regards and happy Xmas to all (did I just say that already),

Simon.

Hi all,

Quick update, much sending n receiving going on. If you've sent / received a gift and not PM'ed me, please do so, I'll do a bit of a check up / chase etc on Monday so please get in touch before then.

Thanks for taking part this year folks, it really does make this forum a special place.

Simon.

:ho2

Back