The 2023 Secret Santa - your last chance!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve decided to have a go this year. I apologise in advance to whoever is on the receiving end of my gift. I’ve never entered before because of time and hope I haven’t over committed myself this year. I do have a couple of items in backup if all else fails.

Hopefully you got my email Phil. I’m fine to ship overseas, that’s the one bit I don’t have a problem with 😀

Edit: if I get Jacob he’s getting a sharpening guide 😜

Agreed, come on guys it doesn't have to take up much of your time if you don't want it to, you can make something, buy something even root through your wood stocks and scrap bins and send a few pieces with a challenge to make something from it all, it's a fun way to make friends and brighten someone's day, this is my 3rd Christmas here and its easily the present I look forward to the most, plus if your that way inclined you get to have more fun and try work out who sent you your gift.

I usually reply "thank you" - not meaning to be terse or sarcastic, merely to acknowledge receipt of the email.

It would be good if you could all do the same - I've had occasions in the past where weeks have gone by and someone's said they haven't received an email that I've sent.

Latest posts

Back