The 2023 Secret Santa - your last chance!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So am I the only one who has theirs boxed up and ready to post already? 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
That is impressive - did you read rule 54(b)(iii) which says you have to produce a hamper of no fewer than 24 items, all personalised and covering at least 8 of the recipient's hobbies?! :D

It is done. You should receive details of your recipient in the next hour or two. Please could you acknowledge receipt of the email - just an OK, thanks or whatever so I can satisfy myself that everyone has had them and no one will complain in a month or so that they haven't.
I'm not receive!

Is it me? Details received, stalking commenced
That’s quite a fun bit 😀

I now have some idea but had to spend the day clearing out my workshop so I can get to the bench. All the gardening stuff was dumped in there. I’ve now got a full Landrover ready to go to the lockup tomorrow. Hoping to commence presenting tomorrow afternoon

Im obviously a long way behind @Stigmorgan but I have prepared my timber. Cut some thin slices with the rip saw then a bit of judicious planing and I’m ready to start making. Just need a few days of sitting down to recover first. Thankfully what I’m planning is quite small.

Im obviously a long way behind @Stigmorgan but I have prepared my timber. Cut some thin slices with the rip saw then a bit of judicious planing and I’m ready to start making. Just need a few days of sitting down to recover first. Thankfully what I’m planning is quite small.
I'm only ahead because I had an idea a couple months ago and it worked, turns out it's perfect for who I got matched with 😁

Latest posts

Back