Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this photo William H Macey appears to be neglected, his skin is wrinkled suggesting he might be severely dehydrated.

Imagine if he were a pot plant that had been neglected and was desperate for water that had somehow gained the gift of sight and sentience but not the gift of speech seeing it's owner pour water into a coffee pot and once again failing to pour water into the potplant. The potplant, were it human may resemble William's run-down look and bemused facial expression.
Your explanation is much funnier than the joke. Thank you.

Having lived in that part of the Middle East for some years, I can confirm that at this time of year, the weather is really nice - normally high 20s to low 30s and the evenings and mornings are cooler. You have the sea close by, so humidity is normally good too.

cd46f017020cc7fd7111cfdc8272e670.jpg

Reminds me of when we had huge influxes of migrants during the 1960s.
A nurse once told me that after seeing a doctor for stomach problems at her clinic, the man was asked to send in a sample mid stream.
A couple of days later a box arrived addressed to the doctor.
On opening the box it was found to contain a good 6 inches of faeces with both ends cut off with an enclosed note.
"Mid stream sample as requested"
I think thats when interpreters were introduced to the NHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back