Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. "me three"! (I'm thinking of joining the Stuart Little fan club).
Think: PEZ Dispenser

Really, not everybody "gets" all types of humor. Having to explain stuff takes away from the the joke (that you may or may not "get").

The endless puzzled emojis are quite tedious (IMHO). It's akin to the complaints about going a bit off topic a while ago - there were more complaints than off-topic posts. If you don't get a joke, then do some research. Dont whine about it in the Joke thread, then also whine about there being too much "noise" and not enough jokes (even if you don't get them).

Last edited:

Really, not everybody "gets" all types of humor. Having to explain stuff takes away from the the joke (that you may or may not "get").

The endless puzzled emojis are quite tedious (IMHO). It'd akin to the complaints about going a bit off topic a while ago - there were more complaints than off-topic posts. If you don't get a joke, then do some research. Dont whine about it in the Joke thread, then also whine about there being too much "noise" and not enough jokes (even if you don't get them).
I think we all enjoy Stuart's ???

It adds to the thread!

But generally if I don't get it I just move on!

The endless puzzled emojis are quite tedious (IMHO). It'd akin to the complaints about going a bit off topic a while ago - there were more complaints than off-topic posts. If you don't get a joke, then do some research. Dont whine about it in the Joke thread, then also whine about there being too much "noise" and not enough jokes (even if you don't get them).

NO "whining" from me mate. I just said "I don't get it". While I agree that not all of us see the same things as funny, IMO, if you have to puzzle out (or look up) a "joke", it ain't all that much of a joke at all.

I guess this means "Do as I say not as I do" everybody have a good laugh ho ho ho.

I did my research, still none the wiser. Thank you for the explanation. Googled again for PEZ and now I know. Every day is a school day 👍 🙂

nickds1 wrote, QUOTE: The endless puzzled emojis are quite tedious (IMHO). UNQUOTE:

Maybe nick. But IMHO, NOT quite as tedious as the "endless" cartoon-type/visual jokes that are definitely NOT funny at all - again IMHO!

AND we've had a LOT of such these days, for which no doubt your "endless and tedious" emojis are mainly responsible?

:)

1ho8d5qn8b9y.jpg

I did my research, still none the wiser. Thank you for the explanation. Googled again for PEZ and now I know. Every day is a school day 👍 🙂
Your never too old to learn I only remember them because the kids loved buying them in Yugoslavia back in the 80s , Then they were sold over here later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back