Joke thread commentary, criticism and explanations.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honey bees or Bumble bees?
It is important to be specific. It reminds me of a lady who wanted a tattoo of a butterfly on each buttocks cheek. The tattoo artist said he was rubbish at doing butterflies and he suggested she have bees instead. Eventually she agreed to that and the guy set to work.
At home that night the lady bent over, dropped her pants and said to her husband "What do you think of that?". Her husband said "Who is BOB?".

It is important to be specific. It reminds me of a lady who wanted a tattoo of a butterfly on each buttocks cheek. The tattoo artist said he was rubbish at doing butterflies and he suggested she have bees instead. Eventually she agreed to that and the guy set to work.
At home that night the lady bent over, dropped her pants and said to her husband "What do you think of that?". Her husband said "Who is BOB?".
Tch, there’s a joke thread for this sort of thing!

Are we going to have rants about jokes in the explanations thread? :)

Good idea @DrPhill. After all if one of your mates cracks a joke down the pub, you. don't just all laugh and then stare vacantly at your pints ,until the next one comes along - You interact with your colleagues. adding comments or even calling them out if you think it's in bad taste.
Which reminds me of story recounted by a friend . He was down the pub with a work colleague who told the following joke - " How do you circumcise a whale?" to which was added the punch-line " You send down five, skin divers !". When my friend said "That doesn't work" his colleague said " No, I didn't really get it either"

Colleague's name was Stu' perchance.
I'd sooner stuff bees up my nose than read that
Cornish tradition..like Morris dancing ?

Funnily enough the episode of Black Mirror ( Hatred Nation ? ) where the bees fly up someones nose is on French TV ( FR2 ) as I'm typing .all 6 episodes in one evening..Eng and Fre soundtracks.Recording all of them.
Spent the day with SWMBO at emergency hospital , blues and twos ..got "the phone call" as they were rushing her there, ( she had a cycle accident this morning, on day one of her holidays ) ..grazes, bruises, and a broken sternum.
She's back home now here, facing 3 weeks at least of inaction, painful breathing / existing and heavy painkillers. lucky.

Last edited:

Funnily enough the episode of Black Mirror ( Hatred Nation ? ) where the bees fly up someones nose is on French TV ( FR2 ) as I'm typing .all 6 episodes in one evening..Eng and Fre soundtracks.Recording all of them.
Spent the day with SWMBO at emergency hospital , blues and twos ..got "the phone call" as they were rushing her there, ( she had a cycle accident this morning, on day one of her holidays ) ..grazes, bruises, and a broken sternum.
She's back home now here, facing 3 weeks at least of inaction, painful breathing / existing and heavy painkillers. lucky.
Nah, they don't make Morrises any more!

I didn't know Le Tour Femenine had started!! :LOL: Get well soon!

OK, guys, y'all will be pleased to know that I've given that pillock 'Dunno', his marching orders & not to come back any time soon! 🚔🪦:love:
Will quite miss 'Dunno' You often asked the question, others would not.
Perhaps you could substitute 'Que?' instead. Except you will need an acute accent on the 'e' which I am unable to make work on my keyboard :giggle:

Will quite miss 'Dunno' You often asked the question, others would not.
Perhaps you could substitute 'Que?' instead. Except you will need an acute accent on the 'e' which I am unable to make work on my keyboard :giggle:
copy this
¿Qué?
save somewhere in a .txt file
when required..open file, copy text and paste into post.

Then it has to go: "Si! What??"

(If needed: "It seems the owner is called C.K. Watt". "No. I am the owner madam")

Latest posts

Back