Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ec1edf48-fe94-4ded-b428-66175d043154.jpeg

An elderly man could not satisfy his young wife, so they seek advice from the doctor, who suggests they get a young man to waft a tea towel over them whilst making love. so they try this but no improvement, so the elderly gentleman tells the young man to waft harder, still no success, so the old man tells the young man to change places, within a few minutes the wife is groaning with pleasure. the old man says "See young man, that's how you waft a tea towel"

FFS Stuart use your phone to translate from the Japanese if you don't recognise the mountain.
Do you have a functioning imagination?
I didn't recognise Noel's reply as Nipponese. I ain't got one of them 'new fangled infernal' mobiles. But I imagined it to be the Fuji circuit, except it doesn't look like Mt. Fuji, so I guess at Susuka?
I've not watched F1 for at least a decade. Nowadays, I gather from ESPN, that the drivers spend a lot of time 'throwing teddys' at one another! 😂

FFS Stuart use your phone to translate from the Japanese if you don't recognise the mountain.
Do you have a functioning imagination?

I must say Myfordman that IMO your response to Stuart is is more than unpleasant, IMO it's both completely unjustified and downright rude.

For example, in my own case, I don't follow F1 and certainly do NOT know where that circuit is. Does that deserve a similar response from you?

AND, I have no idea if my "smart-ish" phone can do such translations or not (so clearly, even if my phone DOES do such a trick, I don't know how to make it do so). Does that also "qualify" me for such a response from you.

It's only a day or so ago I saw a post here by someone pointing out that "discussion of opposing views is OK but personal attacks are NOT". (Previous in quotes because I've paraphrased the post I'm referring to).

SO, my response to your post above is "FFS mate, pull yer blooming 'ead in".

I didn't recognise Noel's reply as Nipponese. I ain't got one of them 'new fangled infernal' mobiles. But I imagined it to be the Fuji circuit, except it doesn't look like Mt. Fuji, so I guess at Susuka?
I've not watched F1 for at least a decade. Nowadays, I gather from ESPN, that the drivers spend a lot of time 'throwing teddys' at one another! 😂
It's Fuji Speedway Stuart. The landscape around Suzuka is flat, in a built up area on the coast.

While I don't approve of personal attacks, I have to sympathize with Myfordman, as I find incessant "what's that mean" posts profoundly irritating......also non-joke comments in a joke forum..........oops

I used to be indecisive,
but now,
I'm not sure

lets not forget that not everyone has or can use all the technology out there.
And nor do we all want to.
Personally, I prefer to cycle km's to talk to someone rather than use the impersonal phone. Face to face conversation is great for maintaining civility. If you wouldn't say it to their face then don't say it online or by phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back