Lefley's in the Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Lefley's game for Secret Santa so if anyone fancies their chances of being drawn with him, let me know. No need for details at this stage. Phildotpascoeatskydotcom

It would be good to get that draw done at the beginning of October to allow plenty of time for the use of snail mail to save on the P&P. Tempus fugit, and all that.

I won't be entering SS this year but will hopefully return for next years comp.

For anyone who is lucky enough to get drawn for Lefly make sure to leave plenty of time for postage. My first year present only managed to be delivered on Christmas Eve and that was in spite of it being posted some Six weeks previous. Last year I posted Seven weeks before Christmas and it was sitting on Leflys Christmas tree about Two and a half weeks before Christmas day. One of the reasons the first year was so much longer was that it was held up and opened in customs so take that possibility into account before posting.

Both years The gifts I received were here in plenty of time and had no customs intervention.

Good luck to you all
Gary

I forgot to mention postage fees.

I found that there was not a great deal of difference between posting to Canada as to posting within the UK using Royal Mail. The difference is slight and more than worth it, obviously I can only base that on the two previous years,

Another bonus is that you will get the Secret Santa done and dusted before the silly season starts properly 🎅

You're the only one so far, I don't quite understand why.
I'd like to get this drawn by the end of the month to allow cheaper P&P options, I'll start the regular S/S at the beginning of October so as to get the draw done at the end of that month. this will allow about six weeks working time.

Back