Secret Santa 2017?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely looking forward to opening mine tomorrow. It’s so nice to get something that I’m likely to genuinely want without having to have bought it myself for the wife to wrap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Xmas to all. Xmas day here now!

We’re currently on a big family holiday to New Zealand but I will be very much looking forward to seeing all the other gifts today and will open / post on line mine when I get back in Jan so thanks to my SS in advance and don’t worry if I don’t post today.

S

Ah well I spoke to New Zealand an hour or so ago, so Happy Christmas Day to you! You’ll be on your turkey soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

Here is my most excellent present from Secret Santa. A carved oak spoon, which must have been a difficult job for Santa's elves, because it is a hard bit of oak. I particularly like the nicely shaped terminal.
IMG_20171225_102216-1664x936.jpg

Thanks Santa.

Mike.

Attachments

• IMG_20171225_102216-1664x936.jpg
    IMG_20171225_102216-1664x936.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 664
Here is my third attempt at writing about my Secret Santa present.I opened my present this morning and found a beautiful set of screwdrivers hand made by a very talented elf who really knew what a screwdriver should be like.I will treasure them and definitely only use them as they should be used.I know very well how to use a screwdriver but unfortunately not how to use a computer,as I previously said this is my third attempt at making this post and after nearly two hours of trying to post a picture I still haven't a clue,I know this may sound hilarious to you but I feel really awful about not being able to show everyone my wonderful gift.I did warn Morfa that I would struggle so I hope I will be forgiven.I will now post my message without a photo and will keep trying to show everyone my screwdrivers,Merry Christmas to all and especially my Secret Santa.

wow I'm absolutely amazed at my presents, santa's gone way beyond what I expected, incredible gifts, I will use every single tool, including the mortise chisel, especially like the bevel gauge and mortise gauge, feels so nice in the hand, not like something you can buy off the shelf, and the mortise gauge conveniently fits the 7mm mortise chisel thankyou so much, here's some photos of them all, merry christmas! :ho2

regards, Ben.

Attachments

• Secret_Santa_2017-1.jpg
    Secret_Santa_2017-1.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 619
  • Secret_Santa_2017-2.jpg
    Secret_Santa_2017-2.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 619
  • Secret_Santa_2017-3.jpg
    Secret_Santa_2017-3.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 619
  • Secret_Santa_2017-4.jpg
    Secret_Santa_2017-4.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 619
  • Secret_Santa_2017-5.jpg
    Secret_Santa_2017-5.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 619
  • Secret_Santa_2017-6.jpg
    Secret_Santa_2017-6.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 619
  • Secret_Santa_2017-7.jpg
    Secret_Santa_2017-7.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 619
kevinlightfoot":2nit5jcw said:
Here is my third attempt at writing about my Secret Santa present.I opened my present this morning and found a beautiful set of screwdrivers hand made by a very talented elf who really knew what a screwdriver should be like.I will treasure them and definitely only use them as they should be used.I know very well how to use a screwdriver but unfortunately not how to use a computer,as I previously said this is my third attempt at making this post and after nearly two hours of trying to post a picture I still haven't a clue,I know this may sound hilarious to you but I feel really awful about not being able to show everyone my wonderful gift.I did warn Morfa that I would struggle so I hope I will be forgiven.I will now post my message without a photo and will keep trying to show everyone my screwdrivers,Merry Christmas to all and especially my Secret Santa.

If you can email me a photo, then I can put it up for you.

Back