Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
033C8724-5AFC-4BA9-BCF5-082A06BD0BE5.jpeg

A circus couple are keen to adopt a child and are interviewed by a Social Worker from the adoption agency who expresses some doubt about the kind of living environment the child might have.
The couple show her photos of their beautifully appointed 50 foot motorhome, complete with nursery and she's impressed.
'What about the child's education?' she asks.
The couple tell her they've engaged a private tutor, qualified to give the child the best grounding in all the basic educational needs and is even fluent in French and Mandarin.
'And who will take care of the child while you're both working?' asks the S.W.
The tell her they've also engaged a Nanny, a state registered nurse who is also a dietician to look after the child's health and welfare.
'Wonderful!' says the S.W. 'Now, what age of child are you looking to adopt?'
The husband says, 'Oh, we're not fussy. Just as long as the kid fits in the cannon.'

The severed head will bounce off the projecting pegs in a pseudo random fashion, in manner analogous to a pachinko game.

I still love the smell of dead frogs in the morning.

The severed head will bounce off the projecting pegs in a pseudo random fashion, in manner analogous to a pachinko game.

I still love the smell of dead frogs in the morning.
Ta muchly John, just could not see it - AGAIN!
And I, the smell of Stockholm tar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back