Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
78664631-F99A-4458-A80B-87D03C33B980.jpeg

She means she can't remember what every body that comes in the pub ordered before unlike the a good barmaid who remembers what you drink in your local the price of trendy bars
Thats debatable
Like the time I ate in a Laguna Beach cafe bar and left a 10% tip.
Waitress came over and said, "Was there something wrong with my service, 30% tip is more normal."
I picked up the tip I'd given and left.
Now that was 24 years go but Im sure she won't remember what I ate if I return.
Now, had the wife been serving me she would have commented " You're that sh## that didnt tip me 30%, 24 years ago.!!
Some women remember that sort of Sh##, it gets stored somewhere in the vault.
Others would be oblivious to it ever happening.
Just the luck of the coin.

Myriad of things one used / uses it for on farms ( well we did on our farm..SE Ireland )
The Birch version was / is used aswell..the smell of it was what gave rise to the smell of waterproofed leather goods from Russia, and which a soap manufacturer claimed that their soap smelled like.

They peck around the cloaca and when it begins to bleed they carry on and draw the guts.
Too late.The children, and Paul..were startled.

Chickens ( and many other things, including us ( sort of , ish ) ) are small descendants of dinosaurs..thus act like them.
farm life with livestock is a lot redder than people think.
Although chickens behaving like that is rare amongst true free range ( out in the field ) birds as they have plenty to eat and loads of room, so are too busy roaming and eating insects, worms, grubs etc. Especially if in fields with cows or sheep etc as their pats and nuggets attract loads of things that chickens like to eat.

Last edited:
Cornwall is probably more stressful ( due to the tourists, being in the UK, whatever.. ) to a hen than Kilkenny, plus we had cows, sheep, horse, donkeys,ducks, geese ( and turkeys at xmas ). the mix..and the greenest of grass*, is calming. Visit Ireland ( The Republic , Eire ) outside of Dublin, in the country, and you'll notice. 'Twas even more so when I was a lad.

Btw..Do you know why the grass in Ireland is so green ?
it's because it gets a better chance to grow untrampled , as so many of us Irish are abroad ( beyant / over the water(s) etc ) walking about on the grass in other countries. Ours at home is left in peace :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back