Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20230504_183409.jpg

Actually I agree with ( ex girlfriend was a mate of the 4 and played session with them and loads of others well known ), she ( and others I met , told a totally fifferent story first hand about "the break up" to what was pushed by the media who were well racist re Yoko ) and liked this part.
You'll see that was a lot of b*****x

But this
however she is bat sh*t crazy
I disagree with..met her twice, and knew some who knew her very well, struck me as a nice lady, very intelligent, polycreative* and was subject of a whole pile of racist carp at the time and since.

Easier to blame her, ( with the media's help ) than accept that John had got bored with being a Beatle, and considered that the person who he wanted to be with ( they were well fusional ) was more important than being a Beatle . Choice he was given was "her" or "them" he chose "her"..his life..it made him happy.

* A perfectly cromulent word.

Yes, really..Yoko is like marmite..I'm informed I am too..am I bovvered ..doubt she is either..
Bjork too.. long list..for "some reason" women get more stick from the men if they are intelligent and have creative talent.

Ever seen "Noh theatre" ..Yoko is from a different culture, draws on it, a lot of eastern performance includes shouting screaming and crying, some vocal styles and classical Japanese and Chinese music are very "screamy"..
Classical Opera is pretty screamy..joke in our house is the opera sopranos sound just like SWMBO when she sees a spider on the shower curtain.

Last edited:
That explains a lot 😜 Bjork creative. 🤣 bit like the Oscars Lovies giving lovies credit where non is due.

That explains a lot 😜 Bjork creative. 🤣 bit like the Oscars Lovies giving lovies credit where non is due.
Sounds like another not very well disguised personal attack on me from you..can't wait for yet another excuse about how it isn't , your last one ( remark from you about how often I was posting , followed by your reason for posting that was your supposed concern about my double slipped discs ) convinced no-one.
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/grrrrr-milwaukee-what-a-con.141796/post-1651260

Last edited:
This sick squid was floating round the voodnorth sea, when it meets a great white shark the shark says to the squid I'll give you a lift to the Mediterranean what it's nice and warm!

Okay so squid but I'm going to eat me no not tool says a shark, no not all, so of they go to the nice warm Med and when we get there a shark finds a barracuda and says here is the six quid I owe you.

Sorry
Not posted for a while.
Ive been to Clacton for two weeks.
I did check in but it was still running strong....
Has that Beatles discussion finished yet.....
And the three day documentary about sandal making..?
Seem to be more adverts in between jokes than during ITV blockbuster films.

Actually I agree with ( ex girlfriend was a mate of the 4 and played session with them and loads of others well known ), she ( and others I met , told a totally fifferent story first hand about "the break up" to what was pushed by the media who were well racist re Yoko ) and liked this part.

But this I disagree with..met her twice, and knew some who knew her very well, struck me as a nice lady, very intelligent, polycreative* and was subject of a whole pile of racist carp at the time and since.

Easier to blame her, ( with the media's help ) than accept that John had got bored with being a Beatle, and considered that the person who he wanted to be with ( they were well fusional ) was more important than being a Beatle . Choice he was given was "her" or "them" he chose "her"..his life..it made him happy.

* A perfectly cromulent word.
I say BS crazy, perhaps a tad unfair but she takes part in 'Freak Out' sessions in the doco, screaming into a microphone and it is very revealing

The only things King Charles and I have in common are that by noon on Saturday we will both be sat on our respective thrones.
He will be sat on his solid gold throne with a crown on his head ginning, while I will be sat on my throne at the bottom of the garden, with a stinking headache and throwing up from the celebrations the night before.

This sick squid was floating round the voodnorth sea, when it meets a great white shark the shark says to the squid I'll give you a lift to the Mediterranean what it's nice and warm!

Okay so squid but I'm going to eat me no not tool says a shark, no not all, so of they go to the nice warm Med and when we get there a shark finds a barracuda and says here is the six quid I owe you.

Sorry, but can someone translate this for me, please?!

Sorry, but can someone translate this for me, please?!
Really? Can't figure it out? Okay here it is.

It is a loose variation on the Fox and Scorpion fable and the added twist of a bad pun. Sick squid >>> sicks quid>>>six quid. Shark kept his word not eating the squid and paying his debt to the barracuda which gets to eat the squid. Doesn't help when the predictive spelling messes up.

Pete

A grizzled old prospector arrives in town after six months alone in the hills panning for gold. He ties his mule to the hitching rail and walks into the saloon. The place is empty except for the bartender who is polishing glasses.
'Give me a shot of red eye,' he says to the bartender and swallows his drink. Then, looking around, he asks where all the saloon girls are as he has an itch he'd like to scratch.
'Sorry old timer,' says the bartender. 'The boys from the Bar-X rode in a couple of hours ago and took them all off to the ranch for a BBQ.' He paused for a moment, then added. 'There's Old Joe the town drunk passed out in the alley out back if your interested.'
The old feller shakes his head. 'No, I'm not like that. Give me another shot of red eye.'
After a few more shots of red eye he says to the bartender. 'You must have at least one saloon girl left. Old, fat, ugly, I don't mind.'
'Nothing,' says the bartender shaking his head. 'I told you, there's only Old Joe out the back.'
'No, I told you, I'm not like that.' says the old feller.
But, after a few more shots of red eye, he feels his itch getting stronger and he asks the bartender, confidingly, 'Look. I'm not like that really but if I was to go with Old Joe, who would know about it?'
The bartender thinks for a moment and says, 'Well, there'd just be the seven of us.'
'Seven!' exclaims the old timer, looking around the empty bar. 'How do you make that out?'
'Well,' says the bartender, 'there'd be you, me and Old Joe of course. Then the four blokes to hold him down because Old Joe's not like that either.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back