Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
main-qimg-1daf854e6505e63bb8dbb703d1476824.jpg

A kid asks his father how he came to be. The father, a Millennial, said 'Well son, your Mum and me first got together in an on-line chat room and after a few weeks, we arranged a date via email and met in a Cyber Café. We sneaked off into a private chat room and Googled each other until she finally agreed to accept a upload from my hard-drive. I'd no sooner uploaded when we discovered that neither of us had used a firewall and, since it was too late to hit the Delete button, nine months later a little pop-up appeared that said You've got male.'

A bloke walks into a pub and sits at the bar. He puts a travel bag on the bar top and asks the barman to be careful not to move it. 'Why, what's in it?' asks the barman.
The bloke opens the bag and takes out a miniature grand piano and places it on the bar top. The he holds open the bag and out steps a tiny chap, about a foot tall and looking very smart in tails. The little feller sits at the piano and proceeds to give a marvellous recital of Mozart.
The bartender is amazed and asks where he got him from and the man reaches into the bag again and pulled out an old brass lamp which he tells the barman he'd found washed up un the beach. 'Go on,' he says to the barman. 'Give it a rub.'
The barman rubs the lamp and a genie appears and offers to grant him a wish so the barman asks for a million bucks. The genie waves his hand and disappears in a puff of smoke back into the bottle. Minutes later, the door bursts open and a duck walks in, followed by another, then another. Soon the bar is filled with ducks.
'I think your genie is a bit deaf,' says the barman. 'I asked for a million bucks not ducks.'
'Of course he's flamin' deaf,' says the bloke. 'You don't think I asked for a twelve inch pianist, do you?'

To try and make a joke out of someones (anyone) physical looks is not just rude its offensive. I have no doubt that those of us that think these so called jokes are offensive will be told to "lighten up" or some other banal defence.

Last edited:
To try and make a joke out of someones (anyone) physical looks is not just rude its offensive. I have no doubt that those of us that think these so called jokes are offensive will be told to "lighten up" or some other banal defence.
Fair point Mike (and others) and I apologise for any offence caused by my post.

My budgie broke his leg today so I made him a little splint out of a couple of Swan Vesta's, his little face lit up when he tried to walk..

Unfortunately, I forgot to remove the sandpaper from the bottom of his cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back