Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brl.jpg

Originally that joke was for a new assistant in chemist "Timothy Whites" (IF you go that far back):

"Sorry Madam, we don't stock those. Have you tried Boots?"

"Yes" replies Madam "but it keeps seeping out of the lace holes".

(Sorry - hat .......... coat ....)
I certainly qualify as "going that far back", so indeed remember Timothy Whites; more to the point, I also remember far back to the days when 5 condoms wouldn't have lasted my girlfriend and me a whole weekend..... :cool:

I certainly qualify as "going that far back", so indeed remember Timothy Whites; more to the point, I also remember far back to the days when 5 condoms wouldn't have lasted my girlfriend and me a whole weekend..... :cool:
So that makes you an old…chap?🤔

I suppose you're the sort of guy who uses a teabag only once

Now that is old. 😜

Who remembers the Lyons Corner shop/cafe's last one closed in 1977 so not that far back.
Don't use tea bags at all - Loose Leaf is still the best option !

Lyon's were at the forefront of commercial office computing, designing/building & installing LEO I (Lyons Electronic Office) in 1951.

Don't use tea bags at all - Loose Leaf is still the best option !

Lyon's were at the forefront of commercial office computing, designing/building & installing LEO I (Lyons Electronic Office) in 1951.
J Lyon's and Co (cafe in piccadilly) opened in 1894 originally known as Lyon's corner house.

Looks like we have gone into
"I remember mode"

Back when cling film first came out, my mate took a roll into a night club we used to frequent, sipped into the ladies loo, lifted the seat and stretched the clingfilm over the porcelain.
Some very damp patches about that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back