Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something strange about the teeth on that shark! Reminds me of a greasy politician on polling day.

@Henniep - one from my childhood.

Roses are red, violets are blue.
So goes the age old rhyme.
But I know Rose's are blue and Violet's are red.
I've seen them hanging on the line.

tre.jpg

I don't want to be a Stuart but can someone explain the connection with teeth and Turkey, please? I saw a comedy clip recently of a bloke arriving at an airport and being asked why he didn't resemble his passport photo and where had he travelled from. The camera panned round to show a bloke with prominent teeth (like the shark) who said he came from Turkey. Completely over my head.

I don't want to be a Stuart but can someone explain the connection with teeth and Turkey, please? I saw a comedy clip recently of a bloke arriving at an airport and being asked why he didn't resemble his passport photo and where had he travelled from. The camera panned round to show a bloke with prominent teeth (like the shark) who said he came from Turkey. Completely over my head.
Turkey is cheap for teeth and hair implants so I believe?!

Turkey Teeth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230121-105042.png
    Screenshot_20230121-105042.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Reaching the end of a job interview, the human resources officer asked a young engineer fresh out of the Institute of Technology, “and what starting salary are you looking for?”
“Somewhere In the region of £125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package.”
The interviewer taps his pencil on his teeth.
“Well, what would you say to a package of five weeks annual holiday, fourteen paid bank holidays, full medical and dental insurance, company matching retirement fund to 50% of final salary, and a company car leased every two years? Let's say, a red Porsche?”
The engineer sits up straight and says, “Wow!! Are you kidding?!”
The interviewer replies, “Yes... but you started it....”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back