Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20230118-193747.png

"Good Morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to day 2 of your flight crew training programme. This morning's procedure will involve something that we all hope will never be required, but needs going through nevertheless. I am talking, of course, about adopting the brace or crash positions in an emergency situation..."
Assorted muttering from the students, would-be flight crew.
The tutor continued.
"Different ideas, depending where in the world you end up working, but essentially these are the rules to follow..."
"Oooh, I hope they're not too complicated," lisped Tarquin in 17A, "or I'll never remember them..."
"Don't worry", whispered his friend Sheridan in 17B. "Squeeze my hand if you start getting a bit light-headed and lost..."
"Thankth..."
The trainer began their lecture about the process - feet on the floor, hands on the seat in front, bend forward at the waist, ideally placing your head as low down as you possibly can, resting on your lap.
It was at this point that the trainer's assistant tapped the trainer on the shoulder and spoke quietly in his ear.
"17B? Ah...it's you, Tarquin.... No, no, Tarquin... Your own lap, please...."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back