Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of starting an educational standards thread!

1651483172505.png

A different 85 year old guy went to the doctor .................................

So he tells his doctor that he has taken a beautiful 20 Yr old bride and for the last 12 months had been trying for a family. But alas no luck so far.

The doctor in his wisdom, advises the old man - "why don't you take in a lodger".

Six months pass by and the old man bumps into the doctor and says "doctor, I must thank you for suggesting taking in a lodger. My wife is pregnant and expecting a child in a few months."

The doctor with a smile, said "I thought that might help - what's happened to the lodger?"

The old man replied "oh, she's pregnant as well".

My only comment to the complainers:

There are probably more posts whining about the BMW comments than the BMW comments themselves.

Similarly, folk complaining about not understanding other people humour is just wasted space too as are all the comments calling for yet another joke/humour thread.

On other fora with similar joke/humour threads, stuff just runs its course - folk just relax and accept the occasional off-topic ramblings and should things get out of hand, rely on the moderators to bring it back in line.

Just chill.

The corrollary of this implies that this post is wasted space too, which if course it is as it should be completely unnecessary.

There are probably more posts whining about the BMW comments than the BMW comments themselves.

Similarly, folk complaining about not understanding other people humour is just wasted space too as are all the comments calling for yet another joke/humour thread.

On other fora with similar joke/humour threads, stuff just runs its course - folk just relax and accept the occasional off-topic ramblings and should things get out of hand, rely on the moderators to bring it back in line.

Just chill.

The corrollary of this implies that this post is wasted space too, which if course it is as it should be completely unnecessary.

As one of the most prolific "I didn't understand that joke-ers" I accept the rebuke. You Sir are dead right. I'l try to stop (there are a couple above that I just don't get, but miracle, I've stayed quiet!

Just chill.

Maybe rename the Joke Thread II to: Humour-Less-I that should cover all entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back