UKWorkshop Badges *UPDATE*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom....I have somehow managed to miss this thread. Am I too late to order a badge? If not, can you please add me to the list. I can pay most ways but I would prefer to send you a cheque or PayPal.

Bob

hi wizer

me to please , i don't mind waiting to the next order no problem let me know when you have them and i will arrange payment in one form or another .hc

hog&bodge Hi wizer
dunce.gif

I asked to be put on the list for a badge..But I forgot to ask
are you going to get more badges made as this batch
seemed to take up a lot of your time.
Thanks in advance...
Alex...

wizer":jxdka19l said:
thanks guys. We're expecting them in the first week of April. So I will contact you when I get a delivery date and start taking orders. Pay however you like.

Tom,

I'm not sure I understand. I thought I had already ordered in the first 25 or so so why are we talking about a new order cycle. I am just awaiting the signal to send a cheque, Paypal or whatever. Please confirm I'm on the initial list.
Alan

beech1948":3tm26fkw said:
wizer":3tm26fkw said:
thanks guys. We're expecting them in the first week of April. So I will contact you when I get a delivery date and start taking orders. Pay however you like.

Tom,

I'm not sure I understand. I thought I had already ordered in the first 25 or so so why are we talking about a new order cycle. I am just awaiting the signal to send a cheque, Paypal or whatever. Please confirm I'm on the initial list.
Alan

We newbies are after a badge that is why I asked if he is going to
put an order in for more... :lol:

Will someone post a pic of the badge when they get it...thanks..

Sorry for the confusion guys. I obviously haven't been making myself clear.

I have ordered 75 badges. They are waiting to be made and I am expecting them in the first week of April. The badges will go to the people who have posted in this thread on a first come first serve basis. So if you have already posted you are on my list to get a badge. As it stands, we should just about cover everyone who's requested one. With regards to money. I have taken some cash from various members who I've met in person but otherwise I'd rather not take money before I get a definite delivery date from the manufacturer. I did say I'd take money a week before delivery so I am going to email the manufacturer now to hassle them.

Payment will be however you wish. PayPal, BACS (Bank Transfer), Cheque or even cash in the post (at your own risk).

Those who want to pay via PayPal will have to pay the fees which is listed earlier in this thread somewhere, I'll let you know when the time comes.

Those paying by cheque, don't worry. As soon as I get the cheque your badge will be sent straight away.

As I have never used this manufacturer there is always a slight risk that something could go wrong, but I won't be giving them any money before I see a badge.

Now, when we run out of badges, I will have to wait until I get at least 25 requests from the members before I order more. This is because there is a minimum order and I'm not ordering bulk, only to sell 2 of them.

So if you want a badge (and have not yet posted in this thread), please post in this thread and I will try to do the best I can to get you one.

As I receive information it will be passed on to you.

Tom.
Would it be best to make this post into a sticky so members who just come on now and again will see it,before it gets lost further down for a while.

Tom, the badges idea is great, a UKW badge would have come in handy last week when I was at that auction and didn't spot Neil, Pete or IB.

I'm sure I'm on the list, just let me know when you need a little tickle (£ :wink: )

Cheers, Tony.

Escudo":7p7r1twy said:
I'm on the list, just let me know when you need a little tickle (£ :wink: )

Cheers, Tony.

Same here Tom, let me know when and where to send the dosh :wink: - Rob

So With me how many have asked for another order of badges
wizer..???
Or do wa have to p/m you to get on the list..
Has anyone received their badge yet if so what do they look like.. :?:

hog&bodge":1o6dm7zj said:
wizer..???

:shock: ](*,)

wizer":vlka39er said:
Sorry for the confusion guys. I obviously haven't been making myself clear.

I have ordered 75 badges. They are waiting to be made and I am expecting them in the first week of April. The badges will go to the people who have posted in this thread on a first come first serve basis. So if you have already posted you are on my list to get a badge. As it stands, we should just about cover everyone who's requested one. With regards to money. I have taken some cash from various members who I've met in person but otherwise I'd rather not take money before I get a definite delivery date from the manufacturer. I did say I'd take money a week before delivery so I am going to email the manufacturer now to hassle them.

Payment will be however you wish. PayPal, BACS (Bank Transfer), Cheque or even cash in the post (at your own risk).

Those who want to pay via PayPal will have to pay the fees which is listed earlier in this thread somewhere, I'll let you know when the time comes.

Those paying by cheque, don't worry. As soon as I get the cheque your badge will be sent straight away.

As I have never used this manufacturer there is always a slight risk that something could go wrong, but I won't be giving them any money before I see a badge.

Now, when we run out of badges, I will have to wait until I get at least 25 requests from the members before I order more. This is because there is a minimum order and I'm not ordering bulk, only to sell 2 of them.

So if you want a badge (and have not yet posted in this thread), please post in this thread and I will try to do the best I can to get you one.

As I receive information it will be passed on to you.

just thought i'd bring this back to the fore before wizzzer injures his head on that wall :D

wizer":2ilrqf82 said:
hog&bodge":2ilrqf82 said:
wizer..???

:shock: ](*,)

Was just asking if the we have reached the 25+ mark yet.
Didn't think it was stressing you out wizer
I was more interested in knowing what the badge looks like.
Will just let it rest and wait.. :)

wizer":j00bc84t said:
Benchwayze":j00bc84t said:
I'll carve my own from Lignum Vitae and paint-on the logo.

My first idea was to have a brand made up and to stamp the badges onto wood. It was largely rejected :(

;)

PS: Those who are offering more than the £4.50. That's very kind. I thought I'd put it towards giving Charley a badge? Seems awfully wrong for the owner to be shelling out.

What say you?
No issue with a gift for the organiser! If there's any left when you reach my post just let me know how much and how to pay.

Cheers
John :)

Back