UKWorkshop Badges *UPDATE*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

There was a long discussion in the Turning forum recently regarding having badges made for our members. I took the project under my wing and have secured an order for some enamel lapel badges with the UKWorkshop logo. Charley and I have been in communication and he was happy for me to organise this as he is busy with 'real life' at the moment. I have tried to get the best deal possible to pass on to you guys. The general consensus was that people were willing to pay £5 inc delivery. After going back and forth with a couple of companies I have secured a deal that will make the badges available to you for £4.50 delivered.

At this moment I do not have an example to show you. The order has just been confirmed and we are now waiting for them to be made. I am told this should not take more than 14 days. As soon as I have them I will let you know.

Please post if you are interested in buying a badge. There are a limited amount in the first order so you may have to wait a bit if we get a stampede.

I will accept payment in any form you like but would advise a direct bank transfer as this works out the most cost effective. (i.e I might have to add a bit on for PayPal fees).

What say you?

Yes please, direct transfer or cheque (whichever suits you best). Any chance of them arriving before the show at the SECC, Glasgow ?

Hi Tom ...
As discussed in the Turning bit ... definately I'll have one...

Paypal ok ? -- what e-mail addy do I pay you on, and how much extra, to get to the final total for Paypal-ing ?

( don't short change yourself whatever you do... that paypal fees are sneaky! )

Well done Sir.. I know the effort you put into this.
Good lad

=D> :wink: 8)

Hi Tom - I'll have one as well, could you get mine engraved with 'Faberge' on the back and oh....could I have a sprinkling of diamonds round the rim as well? :lol: - Rob

Put me down for one please Tom, and thank you for the work and time you have put into this.

john

Oh go on then :wink:

Do they have a space for attaching name sticker or similar, or are they more a sort of discreet "old boy" thing like the golf club tie? Do the instructions for the associated secret handshake come in a sealed envelope that self destructs 5 seconds after reading?

Cash is OK I presume? I won't be quibbling about the postage.

Put me down for one please Tom, cheque or Bank trans. as soon as you ask.

Me too please Tom. Let me know all in cost incl pp fee's, postage and your pp address when ready.

Well done for taking it on too =D>

Thks, Paul :D

Latest posts

Back