UKWorkshop Badges *UPDATE*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woohoo! put me down for one too. Not sure how to pay by bank transfer but I do have paypal anyway. I just got to have one of those. Would be a big help at woodworking shows to see who is a member of our elite set. :D

Hi Tom
Count me in for one please , payment by cheque rounded up to a fiver if that's ok . Will look out for your address in here . There ' s more to carrying out these tasks than just a phone call or two , so well done for taking it on . Cheers !

RATWOOD":7ohnz0v3 said:
Yes please Tom.
If a cheque is ok where do i send it.
Cheers.

I'm a bit concerned taking peoples money before I have a delivery date. I will contact everyone when that happens.

So far everyone who has posted will get a badge, but we are running out fast on the first order. I'm reserving one for myself, Charley and I guess I should offer the Mods first dibs. So that would push us over the first 50.

Keep showing interest tho. I can always up the order if I think we will get near the 100 mark.

So far so good Tom, I count that as 47 as of this morning. not bad for 2 days :roll: Come on lads :lol: :lol: lets have some more.

John. B

Yes please Tom. Bank transfer.
Cheers,
Jim

And many thanks for organizing it all.

Well we've passed the 50 mark. If you haven't posted yet, please do. the more people who speak up, the better idea I can get of how many units to order. I don't want to endup with 30 badges sitting in the drawer.

So keep posting people.

Hi Tom,
Me too please! call it a fiver direct to you when you send your address.
If it is to the Cayman Islands, the postage is up to you! :lol: :lol: Cheers,
Martin

Back