UKWorkshop Badges *UPDATE*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benchwayze":19jbd6s5 said:
I'll carve my own from Lignum Vitae and paint-on the logo.

My first idea was to have a brand made up and to stamp the badges onto wood. It was largely rejected :(

;)

PS: Those who are offering more than the £4.50. That's very kind. I thought I'd put it towards giving Charley a badge? Seems awfully wrong for the owner to be shelling out.

What say you?

One other thing Tom I am Ok for bank transfer or however you want it done.

I am sure you know this but please PM those who are going to do it that way with your bank details dont post them on the forum.

It is too easy now to set up direct debits from someone elses account, just ask Jeremy Clarkson.

john

Go on then I'll have one too. I might not get to use it as often as the rest of you but it'll be nice to have. I'll be happy to pay extra for the postage Tom, just let me know. It'll be easier to go paypal from over here too.
Well done.
Neil. :D

TrimTheKing":2v03mcwp said:
I'm happy to pay a fiver and contribute to the 'Free badges for Tom & Charley' club. :D

Running this site, and making the effort to arrange badges is worthy of praise, and a few pennies from each of us.

Cheers

Mark

Same here,a fiver is a nice round amount :D

Andrew

thanks guys. We're expecting them in the first week of April. So I will contact you when I get a delivery date and start taking orders. Pay however you like.

Hi Tom, sorry I've not been on UKW much just recently but please put me down for one, I'd prefer to send you a cheque can you PM me an address to send to so you should get it before the delivery, hope there'll be some left :)

PS It will be a Lloyds cheque, do you think they will go bust before you have time to cash it :lol:

Hello Tom,

I have sent you a PM, but as I have not sent one before, not sure if you'll get it.
I would also like one please. happy to pay the £5.00 and P&P also.
Thanks.
Regards.
Trev

Thanks Losos and Shirehorseman

I will contact everyone the week before they arrive.

Back