UKWorkshop Badges *UPDATE*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, I have a delivery date for the badges. They will be with me by the end of next week. I have sent a PM to everyone who expressed interest in this thread. If you have not received a PM from me it is either because you have already paid, I'm likely to see you in person within the next few weeks or I've missed you. If I have missed you then let me know ASAP. If you have not yet requested a badge (this includes mods), please post in this thread.

Any additional funds received will go towards Charley's badge.

I'll post again when I have them in my grubby mitts.

Hi Tom.

Any chance of posting a photo of what the badge will look like.

Many thanks.

PS - Sorry! Didn't read where some folks had already asked for a photo. :oops: :oops:

Funny, i thought i had already signed up for one of these badges but i cant find the post, anyway i'll have one if there is any spare.

Yes please Wizer, PM me any time.
Thanks for your time and trouble well done :wink:
Thomas (John really :roll: )

right additional PMs sent. With all these new requests we've smashed the 75pc limit. I will try to get them to increase the initial order on Monday.

But please please, if you want one then post here ASAP as I don't want to keep mucking them about. Monday noon is the cut-off point. After that you will be on the next order (assuming they agree to increase the initial order).

Hi Guys

The PayPal payments are trickling in nicely, thanks for that. Can Alan.W from Humberside please PM me your forum name as you did not put it in the PayPal invoice. So I don't know who you are!

Also as previously mentioned, please post here if you want a badge. If you just PM me I might forget you. I'm receiving quite a few PM's atm and it's hard to keep track ( do have a record of those who have already PM'd me.

That's tonight's admin taken care of, I can waste the rest of the night on YouTube now.... ;)

Can Steve B of Calverton, please PM me your Forum Username.

Guys the bank transfer method seems to be flawed in that there's no easy way to state your forum username so I can't link the payments. I'm going to paste the information here and if you could PM to let me know it's you. I don't think this give away personal information as no one can publicly make the link:

CUTTING GW&AS BF

I know some of you have PM'd me to tell me you've paid via Bank Transfer but over this weekend I must have received over 200 pm's, it's hard to keep a track.

The good news is that almost all the payments are in already (no cheques yet). So it's running smoothly. We're now in the hands of the badge makers.

Tom you're a hero, I bet you didn't think you'd have to pack and post this many badges when you offered this service, thank you very much.
Si

Sorry for the hassle guys but for some reason my bank does not show the additional info details that you are entering your username into. So it's getting confusing. Could the following people contact me to let me know what your forum user name is:

A LARNER
Alan.W from Humberside

Cheques are now filtering through and the manufacturers seem confident we'll have the first 75 by the end of the week.

eeek another day another problem.

I've had a bank transfer with absolutely no info on it at all:

bank1.jpg

Normally they come through like this

bank2.jpg

Not sure what to do about this. I guess the only thing I can do is wait till the end and then ask who's not got one. I'll give the bank a call later to see if they can give me some more info.

Also I have decided to dish the first 75 out on a first PAID, first serve basis. This makes it much easier from my end as there are lots of people still to make payment.

I have asked the manufacturers to make and additional 25 but they can't do it straight away so it might be a couple of weeks for the late payers.

The first 75 should be here by Friday

This is the fairest way I can think of doing it. Open to comments.

wizer":qmlsv2gq said:
This is the fairest way I can think of doing it. Open to comments.

Seems perfectly fair to me - we all appreciate the time and effort you've put in,don't want you to be funding it as well :D

Andrew

Can the following PM me with your username:

Received via bank transfer on 03/04/09

cheers

Latest posts

Back