UKWorkshop Badges *UPDATE*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
** IMPORTANT **

I have now received 70 payments. The initial order is for 75. Can I ask that if you have no already sent your money, that you do NOT. I will contact the remaining people who have not yet paid after the badges arrive. This is just in case I have miscounted or made any errors. This also allows for any cheques en-route.

So, again, No More Payments please.

I've been promised middle of this week, I hope that's not another exaggerated promise from the manufacturers. More info as I get it.

sorry I deleted a post and it refused to have just a . so I quickly typed 123 as I was on my way out of the office

Can the following please contact me with your forum username.

06 Apr 2009 Bank Credit - DOUGLAS M H

Remember, no more payments please

DSC_0636.JPG

8)

tom, they are very smart. well done. let me know when mine is available and i will send you the money. regards col.

greggy":1frdu4oe said:
tom, they are very smart. well done. let me know when mine is available and i will send you the money. regards col.

I'll be contacting the remaining members as soon as this lots go out.

I'm so pleased with them. I was incredibly nervous that they'd turn out rubbish and look tacky. But they are very high quality and the image is super crisp. The pin mechanism is well made. I think they will stand the test of time.

I will be trickling them out over the course of next week and the week after.

Well Done Tom - now when's the next event so we can wear them and recognise each other immediately??
Looks like West Dean, June 6th & 7th for me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

David

head clansman":25mufe4l said:
hi

well done wizer look good , is it the way the pics taken it look big ? hc

I'm too lazy to go get a ruler, but the camera is right here so....

DSC_0639.JPG

I guess they are a tad on the larger side, but not overly IMHO.

Back