Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you £5 that if you give me £10, I will give you £20 in return. Any takers?

If so, why?
If not, why not?

(Legal disclaimer: for those with sense of humour blindness, this is not an invitation to enter a binding contract: the clue is that it is in the joke thread).

I bet you £5 that if you give me £10, I will give you £20 in return. Any takers?

If so, why?
If not, why not?

(Legal disclaimer: for those with sense of humour blindness, this is not an invitation to enter a binding contract: the clue is that it is in the joke thread).
I ain't got £10, Yandles got all my money 🤣🤣

An acquaintance told me of training his dog to play the trumpet whilst travelling on the London Underground. It seemed a daft idea to me, but he reckoned he got it to go from barking to to tooting in just under an hour.

848FC072-59E6-4535-88FE-58763204584C.jpeg

Paddy walks into a shop and asks the assistant in what aisle he'd find Irish sausage.
The assistant looks at him and says, 'You're Irish, aren't you?'
Paddy becomes annoyed and says, 'If I'd come in and asks for bratwurst, would you have assumed I was German? Or if I'd asked for poloney, would you have assumed I was Italian? Or maybe if I'd asked for kosher sausage, would you have assumed I was Jewish?'
The assistant acknowledges that he wouldn't.
'So why assume I'm Irish just because I asked for Irish sausage?'
The assistant says, 'Because this is a hardware store.'

Paddy walks into a shop and asks the assistant in what aisle he'd find Irish sausage.
The assistant looks at him and says, 'You're Irish, aren't you?'
Paddy becomes annoyed and says, 'If I'd come in and asks for bratwurst, would you have assumed I was German? Or if I'd asked for poloney, would you have assumed I was Italian? Or maybe if I'd asked for kosher sausage, would you have assumed I was Jewish?'
The assistant acknowledges that he wouldn't.
'So why assume I'm Irish just because I asked for Irish sausage?'
The assistant says, 'Because this is a hardware store.'
it's because he was Irish ..but blonde..si..si, we are not all red haired or or dark haired ( the NZ jokes that this Irishman knows, told to me by Australians, would never get past the mods ) and the RSPCA would probably open investigations in case just 1% were based upon true stories :cool:

Last edited:
I had a large paperback 20+ years ago of the world's oldest/best racist jokes. The author said that virtually ever joke in it was found in different Countries with different victims, Greek jokes in Melbourne, Polish jokes in Chicago, Italian in Toronto etc.
My sister's a Kiwi - you should hear the jokes there about the Aussies.
My brother in law comes from Plymouth and he said many moons ago that if you wanted to take the pee out of the Cornish it was wise to go to Cornwall to do it - if you did it in Plymouth you were inviting a hiding.

it's because he was Irish ..but blonde..si..si, we are not all red haired or or dark haired ( the NZ jokes that this Irishman knows, told to me by Australians, would never get past the mods ) and the RSPCA would probably open investigations in case just 1% were based upon true stories :cool:
I seem to have touched a nerve. Perhaps I should add a disclaimer as they do in the movies. Something along the lines of... No Irishmen were injured in the telling of this joke.
And if you believe anything an Australian tells you then you really must be Irish. 😁

Two Kiwi blokes, one asks "What's a Hindu?" the other replies, "Lays iggs eh."

A Kiwi and a Pom walking down the street encounter a Nun with her arm in a sling. "what happened to your arm?" asks one of the blokes. "I slipped and broke it getting out of the bath" replies the Nun. After awhile the Kiwi asks the Pom "What's a bath?" Pom replies "Dunno, I'm not a Catholic."

While out shopping today, I was accosted by a beautiful 25 year old woman who offered an afternoon of delight in exchange for promoting a commercial cleaning product on any social media format or forum I might be a member of.
Needless to say, I am a happily married man who would reject such an offer.
I am also a man of strong principles.

But, not as strong as Ajax! The new wonder cleaner now available in Lemon or Vanilla scent at a supermarket near you!

"Well then, young Rachel....you're a rare sight in my surgery! Usually you young 'uns are fit and healthy, so what's on your mind?"
"For the last few weeks I've had these strange green marks on the inside of my legs. I just hope it's nothing serious..."
"Hmmmm. I've heard you've been knocking about with gypsy Joe lately....is that right?"
Rachel nodded. "He's really nice. Kind, thoughtful....and contrary to what people think, honest..."
"Well, Rachel....He might be nice, kind and thoughtful, but I'm not so sure about the honest bit..... His earrings aren't real gold for starters...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back