Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
download.jpg

But a good dollop of cholesterol though...
Veganism is a life of popping pills to make up for the nutrients that that diet fails to give.
I'd rather not take chemical supplements.
Then of course we have the medical issues surrounding this type of diet. Brittle bones, anemia and possible hair loss. I can do with going a bit bald, but shattering a hip due to my diet is not something i would relish*.
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2020/nov/study-finds-vegans-are-more-likely-to-break-bones.html
* Relish- Good on steak.

Veganism is a life of popping pills to make up for the nutrients that that diet fails to give.
I'd rather not take chemical supplements.
Then of course we have the medical issues surrounding this type of diet. Brittle bones, anemia and possible hair loss. I can do with going a bit bald, but shattering a hip due to my diet is not something i would relish*.
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2020/nov/study-finds-vegans-are-more-likely-to-break-bones.html
* Relish- Good on steak.
True. That's why I'm not a vegetarian.
But bacon and other cured meats are processed with a truly staggering array of chemicals, all of which are responsible for a number of chronic and debilitating illnesses.

Cornwall is/was notorious for wreckers, but from what I've read there is only one recorded proven incidence and that was on Anglesea. A fair amount of class "A's come in on small boats, there's a big drug problem in Penzance/Newlyn.
Yes, I’ve heard Jethro detail some of the cases that went to court. Three boys busted in Penzance for drug use were sent out by the magistrate to convince other young people to give up drugs. They were armed with a piece of card with a small circle and a large circle.
Two weeks later the appeared in court. The first boy announced to his honour that he had convinced 17 people to quit drugs. He argues that the big circle represented the size of your heart before you used drugs. The small circle showed your heart when you use drugs. The magistrate was pleased.
The second boy declared that he had convinced 37 people to stop using drugs. He showed them that the big circle represented your circle of friends before you used drugs. The small circle your circle of friends when you use drugs. The magistrate was very impressed.
The third boy said that he had convinced 727 people to stop using drugs. He said that the small circle represented your butt hole when you went into prison …..

My b.i.l. is a Janner and he always favoured Dewdney's. Most of the pasties away from the tourist traps are ok, they rely on year round sales. Inland around Camborne, Redruth and Hayle they're pretty good, around Harlyn Bay up to Tintagel on the north coast they can be quite dire. I wouldn't give my dog Ginster's.
What happened to Ginsters, they used to be great, but the last one I had - about 5yrs ago - was TERRIBLE, the 'filling' was a mushy mess!? I now give any pastie a miss. I doubt Mabel the cat would touch one!

Cornwall is/was notorious for wreckers, but from what I've read there is only one recorded proven incidence and that was on Anglesea. A fair amount of class "A's come in on small boats, there's a big drug problem in Penzance/Newlyn.
Uh Phil, should not that be 'Anglesey'?
Pardon me for being pedantic! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back