Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
718FEE95-FB46-4931-B06A-A8B035611D3F.jpeg

So Phil who makes the best pasties over the border the best I've had up to now is Ivor Dewdny
My b.i.l. is a Janner and he always favoured Dewdney's. Most of the pasties away from the tourist traps are ok, they rely on year round sales. Inland around Camborne, Redruth and Hayle they're pretty good, around Harlyn Bay up to Tintagel on the north coast they can be quite dire. I wouldn't give my dog Ginster's.

My b.i.l. is a Janner and he always favoured Dewdney's. Most of the pasties away from the tourist traps are ok, they rely on year round sales. Inland around Camborne, Redruth and Hayle they're pretty good, around Harlyn Bay up to Tintagel on the north coast they can be quite dire. I wouldn't give my dog Ginster's.
Thanks Phil I will keep my eye out for them when we are down there this summer I suppose like drinking watch where the locals go

Looe has the best pasties I've tasted, several good shops.
Head down near as to 5pm and get them reduced!!

Cornwall is/was notorious for wreckers, but from what I've read there is only one recorded proven incidence and that was on Anglesey. A fair amount of class "A's come in on small boats, there's a big drug problem in Penzance/Newlyn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back