The 2023 Secret Santa - your last chance!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is sat ready to send, has been for the past week or so, expect I’ll get it in the post next week.

Hi Phil

Sorry, work situation changed - being made redundant but having to work my notice. So I've been a bit busy looking for new jobs (Great timing, I know 😉). I have finally had some time to think of the idea for the present, will do it sometime this week so I can post it next week.

Best regards
Bharath

Mine is officially finished. Packing is now the challenge. Do I invest in a lot of bubble wrap, build a custom packing crate, send a note up the chimney and hope that Santa does his job.
I’m thinking bubble wrap might be the safest option.

my secret santa a couple of years ago hand delivered mine!
I glimpsed a fleeting flash of red and white and heard distant sleigh bells, but didn't spot the man himself!

Having finished the gift a week ago tiling walls got in the way so I finally got to pack it up this morning. DPD are picking up tomorrow, should be with the recipient on Wednesday. It’s a bit fragile but hopefully well enough packed to survive the delivery.

Latest posts

Back