Queen Elizabeth has passed away.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovetail

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I watch the Royals as I like them. I just have seen that the Queen has passed away.

I wish all her family and the nation much sympathy and may the change over be smooth.

I have always had a great deal of respect for her, never more than at Prince Philips funeral where she sat alone showing dignity and respect for all the ordinary people who had to miss the funerals of their loved ones through the pandemic.

RIP your majesty

There's a time and a place. There's the concept of humanity and decency. Of compassion. You clearly have zero understanding of any of those.
I am entitled to an opinion, sorry if you don't like it. Or rather I'm not. Besides which I didn't even give it, you thought it.

I am entitled to an opinion, sorry if you don't like it. Or rather I'm not. Besides which I didn't even give it, you thought it.
You are indeed. Probably not the place to voice (imply) it, though.

Like shouting from the sidelines at someone’s funeral, ‘I’d tell you what I thought of that man, but you’d probably not like it!’

There are quite a few people in the UK who are not royalists. We will now have 12 days of the BBC going overboard for a woman who reached a good age in a pampered life. They've already got BBC1 and 2 devoted to it as well as Radio 4 and other channels with endless repetition. I expect I know where Phil is coming from. This is a wood forum.

You are indeed. Probably not the place to voice (imply) it, though.

Like shouting from the sidelines at someone’s funeral, ‘I’d tell you what I thought of that man, but you’d probably not like it!’
Ah.... I understand. You can say what you like but I can't. OK.

I doubt he's going to change his mind, not everyone likes the royal family you just have to accept that, it's a fair point to make and he's not harming anyone, it's not fair to bring a personal tragedy of his into this either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back