Post a photo of the last thing you made

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24948019016_501910befe_c.jpg

Set of toys for various small ones.
Not deeply taxing to make but great fun to give away.
Made a batch as it always takes more time to set tools up rather than the making.
Chunks of 3" fence post put to good use.
Special hard bumpers for maximum skirting board damage!

Just took a look at some of the things that you created. Great work and some very creative ideas.
Some of these would work perfect as presents' ideas (hammer)

Landies! They're lovely. You could post a photo or two here: http://www.alrc.co.uk/
You might end up with a nice little contract for a few thousand of them. Never know if you don't try. I believe some of the owners are a little ... whats that word for obsessed again? :D

pjm699":mt6zjman said:
Made a batch as it always takes more time to set tools up rather than the making.

Outstanding work!

=D>

Great execution (really clean and tidy) and great design (you've kept the details that matter and dropped everything else). You sir are a very talented woodworker.

pjm699":2twsfx1m said:
Brilliant, thanks for sharing.

regards

Brian

Doris":1ojpt1kv said:
Thanks chaps. The hull is made from plywood so was a little reluctant to post it on here.

It is indeed gold paint. It doesn't look very glittery in person i don't think.

Its hopefully going to be donated to the local sunday school once all the animals are made. Am struggling to work out a pose for noah too who has yet to be carved...

With the way modern kids are these days it should probably be gangnam style - raise a few eyebrows with the fogeys maybe though.

An hour the other day & half an hour this morning has ensured a very peaceful Valentine's Day for me with mucho brownie points earned.

image_zps0zyzqn8t.jpeg

I'd like to admit the painting of the picture had nothing to do with me though.

Pictures not the greatest but table made from London Plane.

LP Table.jpg

Attachments

• LP Table.jpg
    LP Table.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 357

Latest posts

Back