Post a photo of the last thing you made

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DTR":304b93v3 said:
An oak peg

Pegs now put to use:

AAE050CF-C9C2-4EEF-9E17-3094593A66A3-1425-00000362BAD6DE69.jpg

The shelf is made from the same oak as the blackboard above it, reclaimed from a fence post.

Yours is a lot more graceful than mine ;) I turned the pegs, there's a photo somewhere further up the thread.

richarnold":2m5zt4kr said:
The last thing I made on my own was a Computer desk in air dried olive ash from MAC timbers with bog oak handles and cock beading. It was a great piece to make, but I probably got the price completely wrong and hardly made minimum wage doing it. I don't really care though as you don't get commissions like this every day

That looks amazing, well done

sitefive":20rx4m2y said:
made a quick coat hanger today as well :roll: How did you made those pegs?
14lll50.jpg

Nice =D>

Are those european sockets on the wall? I thought you were in Newcastle.

Does look like euro sockets, Good going to make, stain, paint and fit the hangers and unit in a day.
Sounds more like Maillee! looks nice though.
Regards Rodders

Finally got round to do rabbits run over the weekend.
fb91eb78642cd42b4dff96563d7f8a05.jpg

2fc7d0b5c801295b643b7796afbf279b.jpg

ab00918ce4782fc21ecbf20b891a323c.jpg

That's all the left over slithers gone now. I'm releived- come the end finding a job for all the offcuts started giving me headaches :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mr wabbitt looks very happy in his new abode, and so he should!
Nice job and like the lifting handle.
Regards Rodders.

monkeybiter":66zvi8hi said:
Nice looking hutch! Are you going to treat the outside against the weather?
Thanks Mike ;)it's Douglas fir so I'm just gonna let it weather and hope it lasts ....
Thanks rodders, the rabbit certainly seems to like being on the grass - munch munch munch :)

Coley

Nice hutch.

How will you stop the rabbits from digging underneath and escaping?

When I was a kid my rabbit did just that...we found it two days later decapitated. Not sure what killed it - cat or bird of prey maybe?

An 18" wooden impeller, balanced and tested, I stood outside the shop with a remote and started it, when done it will be in it's own separate room:
20497449268_23dccc256e_b.jpg

It sounds like a jet engine, powered by a 5.3HP 3-phase motor. I won't be lacking for DC power when this is done. It's a bit scary to tell the truth, I only took this pic as I had cut the power and it was spinning down. The wind thrown out to the sides was so strong it made some of my homemade wooden bar clamps fall off their hangers. Now to continue on the enclose, then a thien separator.

n0legs":ri7sbtpi said:
:arrow: ColeyS1, that's really cool =D>
Thanks mate. I was gonna do a normal triangle shape run but the wire wasn't wide enough to make it a decent size. In hindsight it'd probably have worked out cheaper to buy new wire instead of making it a odd shape.
Mark, to be honest I hadn't thought about her digging her way out. Everytime I've had a sneaky peak to see what's she's up to there's been a cat sat very close by- if she decides to try and play with pussy cat......... :p

Coley

ColeyS1":3mo8z7nv said:
Everytime I've had a sneaky peak to see what's she's up to there's been a cat sat very close by- if she decides to try and play with pussy cat cat......... :p

I little while back, next-door's rabbit escaped into our garden and our cat took immediate interest. I thought the cat would come off best, but I was mistaken. Somewhere I've got a video of the rabbit trying to engage in sexual relations with the cat....

Back