Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20230213-135836.png

Latest News.
President Biden appoints Will Smith as the new USA Alien Defence Director
After watching, "Independence Day," which Joe considers factual, he spoke to the press to give his reasoning for the appointment.
"Members of the jury. Excuse me. Press.
I have not taken this decision lightly. As we all know the USA is being invalided by swarms of alien objects. I sat last night watching Wills achievement in a classified recording in my home cinema room eating a gallon tub of Frank and Billies ice cream.. Will really knows how to kick alien ass. I hope he doesn't slap me down for mentioning that?
I also took notice of CIA documents that prove we need to take action.
A copy of which has been handed out to you all in the brown folders marked, Independence Day.
Thankyou.

Classified.

Screenshot_20230214_081123_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230214_074453_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I think the whole point is that the way a beautiful language is mistreated by many of its "teachers", and massacred by the majority of its users is nothing short of a joke. It's true that it's not a very funny joke - but that goes for many of the "real" jokes here as well.... :D

The Person who 'bartardised' our language by calling homosexuals "gays", should be hung,drawn,& quartered! I'm of the 'old school' where 'gay' means; happy & frivolous.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back