Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF9506.JPG

Snuff said.........

That's no joke!

Like a ford - fix or repair daily.

Fiat - failure in automotive technology.

Anyone got one for landys?
Had a Fiat coupe once. Known to me then as
Fixed It Again Today, and Fix It Again Tomorrow

Carppy GRP lamination or ?delamination?. Whilst preparing an Elite for re-paint, daylight could be seen through parts of body shell!
Not neccessarily.
Had the bottom of a boat peeled back to bare fibreglass in preparation for the application of an epoxy barrier coat. The laminate was 15mm thick, sound and the light flooded through it.

Had a Fiat coupe once. Known to me then as
Fixed It Again Today, and Fix It Again Tomorrow
I remember a poster for Fiat years ago. It said 'Designed by computer, made by robots'. Someone had scribbled across the bottom 'Driven by idiots'. Of course I couldn't determine the veracity of their comment. 🤣🤣

Strange thing, car make tribalism. My father, born in 1912, went through 50 years or so disparaging Fords(having never owned one), then bought a second hand Ford Corsair, and thought it was a fantastic car.

My dad was born and brought up within a stone's throw of Dagenham yet never owned a ford!!

I remember a poster for Fiat years ago. It said 'Designed by computer, made by robots'. Someone had scribbled across the bottom 'Driven by idiots'. Of course I couldn't determine the veracity of their comment. 🤣🤣
I believe the distinction is as follows.
Someone who buys 1 is stupid, it's those that go on to buy another are idiots.
I only bought one 🤣😅🤣😂🤣😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back