Towel Storage for the Mrs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Established Member
Reaction score
Been working on our en suite now for quite a few years... This has taken a long time to complete due to my full time job as a cabinet maker 'hence' I never get time to work on our own house. Also made and fitted the doors and panelling etc....

Off now to buy her a Flake!

Russ

680x460_zpsc82e42f8.jpg

http://www.russellhewitt.com

Nice job Russ. Are the glass panes all in one piece for each door, or is each pane separate?

RogerM":7okjl62u said:
Nice job Russ. Are the glass panes all in one piece for each door, or is each pane separate?

Good spot! Their all separate. The glazing bars are just stuck on with silicone...

Cheers!

Russ":4g8wl2ku said:
RogerM":4g8wl2ku said:

Good spot! Their all separate. The glazing bars are just stuck on with silicone...

Cheers!
No shame in stuck on glazing bars. That,exactly what I would have done. I think it would either too heavy, or be insufficiently robust with separate bars and panes.

When are you going to build it? Or have you found a way to make a photo look like a semi-good render?

Jake":3vaad3jp said:
When are you going to build it? Or have you found a way to make a photo look like a semi-good render?

I suppose you're going to say this is photoshopped too?

ainsa.jpg

That looks more real. Seriously, is it some treatment of the photo?

WoodMangler":1new0mbq said:
Jake":1new0mbq said:
All I can see is that it was probably taken with a wide-angle lens.

I don't get it, what looks so strange about the shot?

The photo was taken using a standard 28-80mm lens, but the camera may have something to do with it! I'm lucky enough to own a (Canon 1D MKiii) that a friend gave to me due to him upgrading. :) and of course a tripod and low ISO helps...

Russ

Russ":3bxch50z said:
WoodMangler":3bxch50z said:
Jake":3bxch50z said:
All I can see is that it was probably taken with a wide-angle lens.

I don't get it, what looks so strange about the shot?

The photo was taken using a standard 28-80mm lens, but the camera may have something to do with it! I'm lucky enough to own a (Canon 1D MKiii) that a friend gave to me due to him upgrading. :) and of course a tripod and low ISO helps...

Russ

Maybe it is just me - it just looks artificial - maybe it is just a very good photo then reduced to minimal pixels or something. The crumpled towel gives the lie to my original render thought, though!

Back