Secret Santa 2018 Pictures here, please (page nine start).

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just posting to say that I’m on the case, but I might be a little late posting, but it’s all in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expect people will use the courier they're used to - I use MyHerpes as I've never had a problem with them. I am sending mine with a signature required as realistically I think your obligation ends when you post it - at least you can find out it's got somewhere. :D

The postman delivered an un-marked box today, addressed to me. I thought.........oooh, Secret Santa. Goodie......

Luckily, I recognised a rattle of tiles when I put the box down, and it was indeed some samples I've been waiting for, with a very tight timescale for completing the order. It made me wish I'd written "UKW Secret Santa" on the outside of the box I sent a few days ago, to possibly save someone else the trouble of not opening something they should have opened. If you haven't posted yet, it might be worthwhile remembering this.

Sent mine off tonight, should be there sometime next week.

Looking forward to pictures thread already.

Back