Router table insert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The grades of material that the plates\discs are being cut from are as follows (it was on the quote - but I don't suppose most noticed it, me included :oops:)

Mild Steel - S275
Aluminium - 6082

Hope there's no issues with the above.

Cheers

Dibs

Eddie":9az5kcw8 said:
Hi Dibs, Spreadsheet hasn't been updated...I've paid in full on 7/7/10
Eddie

Eddie

Dibs-h":9az5kcw8 said:
Google just stuffed the Spready!

Here's a backup copy I took earlier.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... y=CKTQrNgO

The original Spready comes & goes. This is teh one that I've been updating since the original started going weird. I'll remove that.

Dibs

p.s. The spready you should all be looking at - it says "RouterPlate_Nbrs2" in Page\Tab title.

Dibs-h":2lkmin2k said:
We currently have 15 folk outstanding - if you're in those 15 get a move on! :lol:

Hi Dibs,

I've just paid.

Sorry for the delay - I've been working away from home all week and the hotel didn't have Internet access (nightmare), so now I've got 181 threads on UKW to catchup on....

Thanks,
Chris

Hi just got back from holidays. I've got your private message and looked at the spreadsheet. Surely It cost more then £24 for two? Can you let me know?

Dibs-h":3l59tgn8 said:
Less than 48hrs to the cut off for those that haven't been in touch\paid!

C'mon you lot your letting the side down. :wink:

There's a couple I havn't seen nor heard of since I joined,Dibs.
There's also a couple that have been on most recently. :)

Lets get this over and done with,can't play with me router till its in the table.

woodsworth":3w1hjdcm said:
Hi just got back from holidays. I've got your private message and looked at the spreadsheet. Surely It cost more then £24 for two? Can you let me know?

£24.14 including vat - but not including P&P, which I don't know as folk are having different types\quantities, but should be any more than the Parcel2Go (or equivalent) cost.

The spreadsheet has been updated to reflect who has paid and who hasn't.

We have a total of

Mild Steel - 25
Aluminium - 18

This is just greater than the quantities quoted against - so prices can't change.

This isn't the last call - that was 11:00 - i.e. gone!

Cheers

Dibs

Dibs-h":p412mxgw said:

Cheers

Dibs

I've coughed up Guv , but it say I've not. (Unless Santander have cocked up, which wouldn't surprise me at all).

studders":1jppwmif said:
Dibs-h":1jppwmif said:

Cheers

Dibs

I've coughed up Guv , but it say I've not. (Unless Santander have cocked up, which wouldn't surprise me at all).

Studders

I've had 4 payment of £18.26 (which is what yours should be) - with the following payment references,

BoatFixer
Jack55
TobyT
srp

There is no £18.26 payment without a Payment Reference.

There is only 1 payment pending (i.e. will credit the account tomorrow am) & that's from BarkWindJammer.

ALL - there is a new Tab on the spreadsheet called Paid. These are the orders that are proceeding.

Dibs.

I've just sent off the final quantities to the cutters for confirmation of the cost -

The final nbrs were

M\S - 23
AL - 17

I'll post an update as soon as payment has been made and production is underway.

Will post updates.

Cheers

Dibs

Production is underway - I should have an order confirmation later on this afternoon.

Edit: Just had the order confirmation and made the payment.

Dibs.

p.s. I have ordered 5 extra M\S discs & 5 extra AL discs - just in case someone has an accident or if I fancy making a few extra rings.

Dibs-h":322de5f3 said:
There is only 1 payment pending (i.e. will credit the account tomorrow am) & that's from BarkWindJammer.

Dibs.

Dibs, just double checked and the payment has definitely left my account. I can only assume Santander are being their usual efficient selves. :roll:

Studders

I don't know what to say mate. It isn't in the account & it isn't showing as a Pending Credit (i.e. will clear for the morning). I have one pending transaction which was done on Friday and will clear for 13 July. It too admittedly was done by Santander - by BarkWindJammer.

I sent everyone a PM early last week & chased a few up. Not to mention a fair few posts counting down the cut-off.

Sorry.

Dibs

p.s. Obviously if the payment turns up - I'll drop you a PM requesting your Sort Code & Acc Nbr and return the monies.

Dear All

Those entries on the spreadsheet (The "Paid" tab) are being processed. No other entries are going ahead. If your name isn't on the Paid list - please do not make a payment. If you have - please PM me your Bank Name, Sort Code & Account Nbr so that I can refund the payment.

Sorry if you've missed out.

Dibs

p.s. this is the Spreadsheet that is being kept up to date.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... y=CKTQrNgO

Having checked my account - 1 payment has shown as pending, to clear on 14 July. Studders - I suspect it's yours. Can you email me your name, bank name, sort code & account number so I can return it as soon as it clears.

Sorry mate.

Dibs

p.s. Santander Account holders - whilst most UK banks are part of the faster payments scheme - i.e. clears in the recipients account in less than 2 hrs, it would appear that Santander is not. Therefore takes the old fashioned 3-4 days to clear.

Back