Router table insert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mate of mine runs a company and had a customer phone him last week today that his order hadn't been received.

No problem sir, what's your order number?

It's A4838583

Oh that's a bit odd our order numbers don't have a letter in them they used to but not since we changed the system.

Well it was a while ago that I ordered it.

Well we changed the system in 1998, when did you please the order?

Ummm 3rd August 1996.

Needless to say the chap didn't get a refund!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattRoberts":qvapxhkp said:
I think 6 years of patience might be a little too much?

I'm not divulging private messages , but several say things like its by the door I'll get the courier to collect etc (I've not actually paid for the postage yet)
I had several very bad personal years (including the wife being severely ill) so trusted a long standing forum member .

Somewhere I think I have a set of these that never got used, and would be quite happy to pass them on if I can find them !!!

PM me if you are interested and that will encourage the search through the deep litter. I'm quite sure we can sort out something on the postage front if they do turn up :D

Rob

OldWood":2e94bq33 said:
Somewhere I think I have a set of these that never got used, and would be quite happy to pass them on if I can find them !!!

PM me if you are interested and that will encourage the search through the deep litter. I'm quite sure we can sort out something on the postage front if they do turn up :D

Rob

HI Rob

If CLK decides to pass would you mind posting up a picture? the originals are long gone and I'll be in the market for a router table plate soonish.

Back