Router fence measurements?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
UKW Sponsor
Reaction score
Threshing Barn, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcs WR8 0SN
Hi all, looking for some help!

I have spent the weekend tinkering in the workshop prototyping a micro adjuster for router table fences, several versions in and still ongoing!

I am trying to make an adjuster that would fit the majority of router fences on the market, they are all different shapes and sections but the most common element seems to be the router dust port.

I have measured my AUK and JessEm fence dust ports but asking if any of you with other makes could take a couple of measurements for me please. I need the measurements for the screw fixing centre both in height from the table top and centre to centre on the dust port.

I the images show the critical measurements required, as a note or tip to measure centre to centre of two holes is the same as measuring outer edge to outer edge as shown in the first image.
IMG_5517.jpeg

IMG_5515.jpeg
IMG_5511.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg
IMG_5509.jpeg

Thanks for any help in advance.

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter, I can't provide a measurement, but perhaps help:
You could try looking up the instructions for the tables you want to know about. They usually have an exploded diagram, and sometimes measurements

I can also add that the so called micro adjuster on the Kreg fence is a waste of time, the knurled knob is to small and it just does not work. I will take the measurements later when I am in the shed of my Kreg fence but I doubt much is in the same league as the Incra positioner.

Back