Router table insert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dib-s - I'm sat here waiting - no card no nothing! - City Link have done this before! :twisted:

Dave

PS - just trying to call them!

Dibs,

mine has supposedly been delivered but I'm not at home to find out. Swmbo should have taken delivery and hidden it away for me. Can't wait to get home and see it.

Cheers,

Dave

Mine just arrived - and worth the wait - even better than anticipated! I am truly appreciative of all the hard work this has involved - many thanks Dibs.

For those still waiting
IME Citylink can (and do) deliver right up to the 5:30PM cut off point... so don't give up hope of getting it today.

Liam

Daven":dork3zu0 said:
Dib-s - I'm sat here waiting - no card no nothing! - City Link have done this before! :twisted:

Dave

PS - just trying to call them!

Just been on the phone to them - Lady will ring me back shortly. Let's see if we can have a redelivery done today!

Dibs

Dibs - Looks like it went to the wrong number house, CL say you have to speak to the office your end LOL.

Trust mine and Toms to be TPITA :wink:

Dave

Daven":2ngygi8o said:
Dibs - Looks like it went to the wrong number house, CL say you have to speak to the office your end LOL.

Dave

Spoken to them - sent you a PM. On this instance it isn't their fault. More like mine - the cut and past missed the 1 from the house number. :oops:

What do you want to do - shall I get it redelivered for tomorrow? Or do you want to go for your jolly drive to Maidstone?

Sorry!

Dibs

No problems - I can pick it up tomorrow, just means I will have to go to Axminsters in Sittingbourne an you know what a pain that is :lol:

Dave

Dibs-h":2p5oo634 said:
Daven":2p5oo634 said:

Dave

Spoken to them - sent you a PM. On this instance it isn't their fault. More like mine - the cut and past missed the 1 from the house number. :oops:

What do you want to do - shall I get it redelivered for tomorrow? Or do you want to go for your jolly drive to Maidstone?

Sorry!

Dibs

Apparently, an extremely well wrapped package has arrived....

It's going to be a while before I can use it but thanks Dibs for all of your effort.

Everyone's is showing as Delivered, except for the following,

- white_sw
- oldwood
- Daven (but that's being dealt with).

Cheers

Dibs.

p.s. Would appreciate a confirmation from those who's parcel is waiting at home or similar. Once you've checked - let me know if all is well & then I can tick you off the list so to speak.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html

Delivered today while we were out, looks perfect. Just need to work out the rest of the router table now!

Well done Dib-s :)

Now anyone thinking of chemical blacking their mild steel ones? Chronos sell the stuff quite cheap so was wondering about having a go!?

Dave

typical, city link always screw up my deliveries. i've been in all day. they didn't try to delivery anything. apparently, according to the website, they tried to deliver and left a card. grrrr, city link have done this serveral times before. i'll pop to their depot to collect it sometime this week. i'll call them tomorrow to have a go, but they have never cared in the past and even hung up on me ! :evil:

Sam

City Link are terrible. The worst I've ever experienced.

Hi Dibs - communication from the north.

The City Link system says they tried to deliver it yesterday - slightly surprising as some businesses took a local holiday yesterday. The screen says they tried to deliver at 14.19 - no-one in (correct) and left a card (incorrect!!). Phoned them just now and it's out for redelivery, and the lassy said that the drivers are meant to take a photo of the door when there's a card left; guess what, there's no photo !!

Keep you posted ! I will be in all day today.

Rob

Dibs-h just back from Maidstone via Axminster tools (didn't spent too much!).

Router plate looks top notch, many thanks

Wizer - will PM you about popping yours round ;-)

Dave

Hi Dibs
Don't know if I'm the last in but the plates turned up late this afternoon - driver seemed to be regarding yestrday's guy as an a**e !.

The plates look great - and all those rings too ? I'm sure I must owe you something for all the tape you had to use - Ebay type feedback says everything is just fanatastic ; ***** (5 stars!!)

Very many thanks indeed - you can now have your life back !

Cheers Dibs and again thanks a lot - particularly your tolerance in coping with all the communications that went on.

Rob

Back