Router table insert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldWood":31at1gpa said:
Hi Dibs
Don't know if I'm the last in but the plates turned up late this afternoon - driver seemed to be regarding yestrday's guy as an a**e !.

The plates look great - and all those rings too ? I'm sure I must owe you something for all the tape you had to use - Ebay type feedback says everything is just fanatastic ; ***** (5 stars!!)

Very many thanks indeed - you can now have your life back !

Cheers Dibs and again thanks a lot - particularly your tolerance in coping with all the communications that went on.

Rob

Rob - you may well be last in interms of delivered, although I am waiting to hear back from a few in terms of confirmation.

I'm really glad you like them! Once or twice the thought did cross my mind that I might have an awful lot of placemats if things don't go well! :lol:

Dibs

I did not take advantage of the insert for the simple reason that I already have my own, but I think that Dib's deserves one big pat on the shoulder for sticking with this acquisition for so long and seeing it through to the end. If I had bought one I would be one happy bunny today. Well done Dibs, you and members like you are one of the reasons UKW is so great. =D> =D>

Cheers

Mike

Thanks Chaps.

Drop 1 - is almost signed off. 1 or 2 stragglers to report back. :lol:

Drop 2 - this I'm hoping have collected tomorrow for delivery on Friday. The names thus far in Drop 2 are,

- BarkWindJammer
- Jack55
- Ijam
- Woodsworth

Drop 3 will be next week and will be the remainder, except for special arrangements.

Cheers

Dibs

Drop 2 - chums, there appears to have been an issue on Friday with the collection of the packages by CityLink. I'm going to have to re-arrange for collection Tomorrow. That's one of the joys of using a middle-man company. If it was direct with them - I'd ring them up & they'd come today.

Sorry for the dealy - don't quite know why they didn't come on Friday - having said that, the lads in the office could have nipped out. All being well - they should be collected tomorrow.

Apologies for the delay.

Dibs.

Drop 2 is defintely scheduled for collection today and should be with folk tomorrow.

There's only 3 lots left - but these have other arrangements in place.

Many Thanks for bearing with it - for those in Drop 2, please let me know once it is received and is as expected.

Cheers

Dibs

I forgot to say thanks. I received mine from Dave last week. Really happy with it. Some of the rings don't fit the hole, but nothing a little sanding won't correct.

Well done Dibs. Thanks!

wizer":hdtns5c3 said:
I forgot to say thanks. I received mine from Dave last week. Really happy with it. Some of the rings don't fit the hole, but nothing a little sanding won't correct.

Well done Dibs. Thanks!

Glad you like it Tom. As for the rings\discs - I test fitted everyones into their plates. Admittedly some got a bit heavier thump than others. :oops:

Do let me know if you still have a problem - I do have some spares.

Dibs

No worries, I'm sure it will just be a job of sanding them a little until they fit.

Cobblers! Typed a wrong bloody postcode on the labels and the driver couldn't find the place!! :evil:

Thankfully the depot is a million miles away - so off to collect them and drop them off before 19:00 - that way they'll make their delivery for tomorrow!

Dibs.

Dropped the parcels off at CityLink around 18:45 - so they should be delivered tomorrow. On the website it is still showing as Collection Failed - I'll inquire in the morning if the status has't changed.

Dibs

Here's a tip.... DON'T USE CITYLINK! They suck...and blow! ;)

:lol: ParcelFarce aren't much better from a recipients perspective either! :lol:

Drop 2 parcels are showing with Today as the planned delivery date - so all being well folk should have them today.

Dibs

Chums - I'm going to be incommunicado for most of the day tomorrow. Had a slight mishap with hand saw - enough to require corrective surgery tomorrow. :oops:

However I shall be ringing CityLink bang on at 08:00 and seeing where they are.

Dibs

Dibs just to echo what everyone else has said about your efforts in bringing this 'group-buy' to fruition, many many thanks, arrived today-all present and correct-you sir are a top dude , and a speedy recovery from your 'mis-hap' :shock:

Right - I've got 3 sets to send, but that's all under control or will be when my hand comes back to full use. :lol:

As everyone else has got their plates\rings - it's fair enough to says

This Group Buy is now officially closed!

Thanks to one and all who participated.

Dibs.

p.s. I do have some spare rings\discs - so send me a PM if you damage yours somehow.

Any news on this I paid and never did receive , tried messaging Dibs-h several times now not answering messages . I do think I've been more than patient .

Back