Router table insert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have either P&P or more importantly your address for the following folk,

- Boatfixer (although I think he's boating down Bristol way for a week or so).
- Eddie
- Jack55
- IJam
- Meders

The lead-on pins are £1.50 each - I collected 5 today. So can easily add one for those who requested in. So far we have,

- BarkWindJammer
- LiamScanlon (x2)

And I was expecting to keep 2. Just found out that local CityLink depot has merged within another and shut down. :evil:

But a mate who has kindly volunteered to take them off me in the morning and CityLink can collect from his office tomorrow. So that's saved a run into Leeds!

So your cut-off for Drop 1 has been extended till this evening. I've got 1 more to wrap up and then will pay for the P&P, print the labels off and everything will be ready to rock and roll. With CityLink collecting them on a Friday - I suspect they'll be delivered on Monday. Next Day delivery is next working day. I'll PM folk their tracking Nbrs this evening - they should come off with the labels that I'll print.

Dibs

Just finished printing off the labels for your shipments. Bloody nora - took ages, each consignment had to have all the data typed into it, couldn't do 1 sender, n parcels. Everyone is treated as a single one. :shock: Thankfully it allowed me to pay for them all in one go. Some saving grace,

I'll update the spready in the morning and PM everyone in Drop 1 their Tracking Numbers. Drop 1 is closed.

Dibs.

p.s. Now as these start arriving - I would like a confirmation PM to say it turned up and is as expected. When they've all arrived - I'll get a mod to lock the thread so I can get back to my Life. :wink: :lol:

Dibs-h":2xb04dg4 said:
Just finished printing off the labels for your shipments. Bloody nora - took ages, each consignment had to have all the data typed into it, couldn't do 1 sender, n parcels. Everyone is treated as a single one. :shock: Thankfully it allowed me to pay for them all in one go. Some saving grace,

I'll update the spready in the morning and PM everyone in Drop 1 their Tracking Numbers. Drop 1 is closed.

Dibs.

p.s. Now as these start arriving - I would like a confirmation PM to say it turned up and is as expected. When they've all arrived - I'll get a mod to lock the thread so I can get back to my Life. :wink: :lol:

I think I speak for us all when I say a big THANK YOU for all your hard work on this mate.
I'm super excited about building my new table around this setup.
You are a legend Dude.

Adam.

Chums - Spready has been updated. Drop 1 is ready for collection. I'll get a call from my mate as soon as CityLink have been for them. I'll update the spready as & when stuff occurs.

Drop 1 is also closed. I have PM'd all persons whose package has gone in Drop 1, with their Tracking Number. Let me know when it arrives and please check the contents. I've checked everything at least 10 times. :wink: Even ISO would be impressed.

Drop 2 will be made ready for Collection Thursday next week - so please check the spready and sort out the P&P and\or address.

Cheers

Dibs

Update: Just spoke to the CityLink chap, he's at my mate's offices collecting them as we speak. Give it a few hours and they should have updated their systems.

Dibs

Update: Packages are showing up in City Links system as "In their Network" which means en-route to the delivery depot. Showing with planned delivery date of Monday between 07:30 & 17:30.

Almost there!

Dibs

ugh City Link. My nemesis. I hope you home on the day they deliver Dave(n). Otherwise it's a jolly drive to Maidstone.

Thanks for this Dibs. I was secretly hoping you'd loose it and go postal :lol:

wizer":11junky2 said:
ugh City Link. My nemesis. I hope you home on the day they deliver Dave(n). Otherwise it's a jolly drive to Maidstone.

Tom - They'll redeliver if Dave's not home. I've had issues with them in the past, i.e. missed delivery, you can't go to the depot after 18:00 when the vehicles come back and collect the package, even if it's there! Company policy - you have to go the next day.

I would have jacked it in a long time ago to be honest - but I'd opened my gob and felt obliged to honour it. Especially as some folk out there have got something they want\need at a fraction of the cost that they would have had to pay & in these economically "interesting" times that has to be good.

Besides something along the lines of

"Love - brought you some new placemats, lighweight ones for the kids and the heavier ones for pots, etc. Look they come with holes in them to stop plates moving around! You can't get them in shops!"

Somehow can't see Wifey falling for that one! :shock:

Dibs

p.s. Do you think we could design and have made a router raiser type widget?

(No - there's no queue for this, so please sit down! :lol:)

Yeah been there done that, got the t-shirt! Last time was a wait for 20mins while the guy searched for my parcel. Wouldn't mind but you could hear others out the back playing with a remote control car!!

Lucky I should be home on Monday - will let you know Tom when it arrives :wink:

Looking forward to getting my hands on it now - especially as I nearly did a wizer using mine handheld (dont ask!! :oops: ) LOL

Dave

wizer":3nw7r7ac said:

here you go Dibs the picks of mine fitted in the table!

072.jpg

I drilled and tapped all 4 corners to take the leveling screws
071.jpg

070.jpg

Picked my 2 sets of ali up this afternoon from Lord Dibbers. What a bargain! Also had a good chat and viewed the new workshop 'work in progress'.

It's a superb build and will be a fantastic workshop when completed, which it nearly is.

A BIG thanks to Dibs for all the hard work put in. Really appreciated, and look forward to the next big thing....

Peter

Dibs,

Parcel arrived today via CityLink. Most impressed by the packaging. Contents look great too :D

Thanks again for all your efforts. Now I've just got to update the 'tuit list and build something for it to go in!

cheers
Phil

Mines arrived this morning and i am really impressed. Firstly dibs you should take up packaging as a job :D . the plate is spot on the disks fit really well and for the price its a real bargain. i couldnt work out why i had a disk that was smaller than the rest till i read through the posts :oops: .Dibs thanks for all your time and energy in making this happen and if you ever come to Sunderland i owe you a pint or two.
now i have to build a new router table to do it justice :lol:

Thanks Chaps - couldn't really afford for them to arrive having been dropped and with a turned up corner. Not bad for the contents of our recycle bin and cardboard boxes I had lying about!

Mind you when the kids get back this coming weekend - they aren't going to be too happy! You know how kids somehow make "awesome" toys out of cardboard\boxes and play happily for hours - well no cardboard boxes left! Wife will be happier tho!

Dibs.

Edit: p.s. Drop 2 will hopefully be collected Wed\Thurs for a next day delivery.

Back