Queen Elizabeth has passed away.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of individual opinions it's going to be very weird singing or listening to God Save The King after a lifetime of having a Queen.

Also, King Charles III has a certain irony for anti-royalists...

I am entitled to an opinion, sorry if you don't like it. Or rather I'm not. Besides which I didn't even give it, you thought it.
It's not a debate on the monarchy.

The OP is expressing sympathy for those that feel the loss following hear death.

Why not let the bitterness out by starting your own thread instead of contaminating someone else's.

Ok then lets stick to the 'rules'....

I don't watch the Royals as I don't like them. I just have seen that the Queen has passed away.

I don't wish all her family and the nation much sympathy and may the change over be smooth.

Ok then lets stick to the 'rules'....

I don't watch the Royals as I don't like them. I just have seen that the Queen has passed away.

I don't wish all her family and the nation much sympathy and may the change over be smooth.
You don't have sympathy for the family whose mother/grandmother has just died? What does that say about you, whether the deceased be the queen or your next door neighbour?

It's a shame that this thread hasn't been accepted by some for what the OP intended it to be - an expression of condolence at the passing of a 96 year old lady who is loved and respected by many (if not universally) and gave her life in service (regardless of views on the monarchy). The fact it's come from someone who runs the site and has a permanent reminder that anyone can sponsor the site on their messages is incidental and not an attempt to cash in on the situation.

She was a truly remarkable person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back