Old job I'd forgotten about...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those curved cabinets, would like a wip on those.

The blonde aint bad neither

Thats as nice an example of a kitchen as your ever going to see. As Paul says the cockbead around the face frames adds an extra touch of class, so much nicer to see it molded as part of the frame I always think it looks like an afterthought when applied to the edges of drawers. Itll take something phenomenal to better that this year. =D>

Impressive work. But honestly, how could you forget about a job like this?!? :roll: :D :wink:

That is amazing, shame no WIP.

How do you do curved doors like that? I have done a kitchen and it's not looking like that sadly.

That is a highly impressive and very accomplished job. Well done and thanks for sharing.

I paricularly like the butchers block with the hole in.

RILEY":3phaasu0 said:
Not really as impressive as JonnyD or Brad, who design AND make AND fit these things by themselves.

Adam.

I wouldn't put me in the same league as Jonny or the Doc. I just talk a good game!

:lol:

I'm delighted to learn that you didn't design this. The craftsmanship is exemplary but the design is Footballers Wives chav bling at its worst...

Cheers
Brad

Latest posts

Back