Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a joke but funny I told a group of Asian men the genie on the beach / bridge to America joke and they were in stitches!!

Must have been they had never heard it in thier culture!!

Thingybob .. reference is to ..Shortage of tomato jokes earlier in thread, and our TV showing empty shelves in UK shops and "Festool" prices for tomatoes and lettuce..and passata at £10.00 a litre.

I could fire you some tomatoes over using a gert big spud gun ( if they'd survive it) I'm about opposite to you here , right on the coast ;-)
We have not seen any shortage of Tomatos round here in fact at Lidl the other day a string bag with 8 Tomatos in £1-89 and plenty of Cos lettuce in tonight got to be London hype to hike prices . Some where in the world there is a place where Lord Lucan rides his horse Shergar and lives in a house made from 5 billion toilet rolls and didn't know what to have with his mountain of pasta till now , yummy look at all these Tomatos 🤔

Plane names.jpg

poo.jpg

The Last Kiss
Back on January 9th, a group of Pekin , Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge . So they stopped.
George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
"Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"
She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"
While he didn't want to appear 'sensitive', George also didn't want to miss this 'be-a-legend' opportunity either so he asked..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe... Why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"
So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that... And it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.
After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says,
"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?"
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

Like thousands of other kids who got their parents to buy boxes of cereal with the free plastic submarine inside, I spent many a happy hour sat in the bath on a Friday night filling the little green sub with baking powder, then watching it rise and fall in the dark dank water that had been used by my two sisters before me.
I never realised this was the start of clean energy as a report in todays daily joker indicates.

Screenshot_20230307_075518_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The problem with the "Education-Intelligence" one is that far too many people have neither, but still think that they're "smart", usually boasting that they've attended "The University of Life" for decades without ever coming close to graduating. :cool:

No-one ever does graduate, of course, but deluding oneself that lacking both attributes is a cause for self-congratulation is a peculiarly bizarre phenomenon...

Like thousands of other kids who got their parents to buy boxes of cereal with the free plastic submarine inside, I spent many a happy hour sat in the bath on a Friday night filling the little green sub with baking powder, then watching it rise and fall in the dark dank water that had been used by my two sisters before me.
I never realised this was the start of clean energy as a report in todays daily joker indicates.

View attachment 154611

The barely-literate hacks at the DM already generate enough "fertiliser" to run all the major airlines and air forces in the world.... :rolleyes:

The problem with the "Education-Intelligence" one is that far too many people have neither, but still think that they're "smart", usually boasting that they've attended "The University of Life" for decades without ever coming close to graduating. :cool:

No-one ever does graduate, of course, but deluding oneself that lacking both attributes is a cause for self-congratulation is a peculiarly bizarre phenomenon...
Never the less society and being employed is based on how well you did in this "Phenomenon"

Joking apart, when I was out in the gloom with my Lab the other week, I spotted another dog walker who lives nearby sling something from one side of the road right across to the other, and then scuttle off back home. It couldn't be, could it? Nah...surely not.
A couple of nights later, I was a bit closer to him, and actually witnessed what he did - picked up the dog mess inside a green bag, sealed/tied it....and over-armed it right across the road!
When I reached the scene, I saw half-a-dozen green bags either on the verge or clinging on in the hedgerow, so he's been at it for a while.
Why?! Why bother to pick it up, just to sling it?! Take the bloody stuff home and sling it in your bin, FFS!
Next time I see him I'll tackle him about it.
Jeez...some people.
A few years ago while living on an open plan estate I witnessed at about 11pm a neighbour open his front door and watch his dog cr8p on my other neighbours front lawn ,call the dog in and shut the door. Took a few seconds to scoop up the mess and deposit it on his doorstep with force. I would have reported him to the Police but as he was one I thought it was perhaps a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back