Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F8EE720D-472E-4D5E-89CF-015D5A8D85A2.jpeg

Joking apart, when I was out in the gloom with my Lab the other week, I spotted another dog walker who lives nearby sling something from one side of the road right across to the other, and then scuttle off back home. It couldn't be, could it? Nah...surely not.
A couple of nights later, I was a bit closer to him, and actually witnessed what he did - picked up the dog mess inside a green bag, sealed/tied it....and over-armed it right across the road!
When I reached the scene, I saw half-a-dozen green bags either on the verge or clinging on in the hedgerow, so he's been at it for a while.
Why?! Why bother to pick it up, just to sling it?! Take the bloody stuff home and sling it in your bin, FFS!
Next time I see him I'll tackle him about it.
Jeez...some people.

Joking apart, when I was out in the gloom with my Lab the other week, I spotted another dog walker who lives nearby sling something from one side of the road right across to the other, and then scuttle off back home. It couldn't be, could it? Nah...surely not.
A couple of nights later, I was a bit closer to him, and actually witnessed what he did - picked up the dog mess inside a green bag, sealed/tied it....and over-armed it right across the road!
When I reached the scene, I saw half-a-dozen green bags either on the verge or clinging on in the hedgerow, so he's been at it for a while.
Why?! Why bother to pick it up, just to sling it?! Take the bloody stuff home and sling it in your bin, FFS!
Jeez...some people.
He is practicing for the next Olympics he is on the S#¥t put team

Jeez...some people.
A while back I was in the park about a mile from the nearest dog waste bin, so I carefully tied the bag and put it in my pocket.

About a week later I retrieved it from my pocket, wondering what it was as I searched for change in the chip shop.

oops, I don't think anyone noticed.

A while back I was in the park about a mile from the nearest dog waste bin, so I carefully tied the bag and put it in my pocket.

About a week later I retrieved it from my pocket, wondering what it was as I searched for change in the chip shop.

oops, I don't think anyone noticed.
Now I know why my mum said never take sweets from a stranger

not a joke.
Middle aisle has Japanese saws..bought 4 today. they are only there once a year.
Also bought tomatoes ( Moroccan ) , I paid €2.50 per kilo, as many kilos as I want, no limits on fruit or veg in any shops.
Passata was on special 48cts for a 1 litre brick, again no limits.
Methinks something is broken "outre manche"..or some people are makin out like bandits.

not a joke.
Middle aisle has Japanese saws..bought 4 today. they are only there once a year.
Also bought tomatoes ( Moroccan ) , I paid €2.50 per kilo, as many kilos as I want, no limits on fruit or veg in any shops.
Passata was on special 48cts for a 1 litre brick, again no limits.
Methinks something is broken "outre manche"..or some people are makin out like bandits.
:dunno:
:dunno:

Thingybob .. reference is to ..Shortage of tomato jokes earlier in thread, and our TV showing empty shelves in UK shops and "Festool" prices for tomatoes and lettuce..and passata at £10.00 a litre.

I could fire you some tomatoes over using a gert big spud gun ( if they'd survive it) I'm about opposite to you here , right on the coast ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back