Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
279115952_487251999846723_5774483103149622003_n.jpg

Purely a matter of personal taste. I LIKE the bagpipes, you don't. So what.
Being Scottish, I love bagpipes. Most people who dislike bagpipes haven't heard a properly tuned band playing at competition level. My link was to show that even modern techno music can include bagpipes. Some people dislike bagpipes, that's fine.

Being Scottish, I love bagpipes. Most people who dislike bagpipes haven't heard a properly tuned band playing at competition level. My link was to show that even modern techno music can include bagpipes. Some people dislike bagpipes, that's fine.
Debbie Wiseman OBE - the Classic fm 'composer in residence' - included the Bagpipe in her composition to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee - I dread the moment that that section of the work starts!

No it's not! If "they" don't like 'em, they're wrong! ;-)

Debbie Wiseman OBE - the Classic fm 'composer in residence' - included the Bagpipe in her composition to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee - I dread the moment that that section of the work starts!
Best idea is not to listen to it then. Life's too short to suffer things you don't like.

Best idea is not to listen to it then. Life's too short to suffer things you don't like.
Because it is Platinum Jubile Year AND she is their CIR AND I have Classic fm on as 'wallpaper' most of the day, it's difficult to miss it 😖 - I DO turn the volume down if I'm close enough, just as I do when they anounce Górecki's : Symphony Nº 3 "Sorrowful Songs" - :eek: - even worse than Bagpipes.

I'd sooner listen to bagpipes than the Second Viennese lot. :)

Because it is Platinum Jubile Year AND she is their CIR AND I have Classic fm on as 'wallpaper' most of the day, it's difficult to miss it 😖 - I DO turn the volume down if I'm close enough, just as I do when they anounce Górecki's : Symphony Nº 3 "Sorrowful Songs" - :eek: - even worse than Bagpipes.

First piece of "music" played on Classic FM .................... in case you're asked in a pub quiz.

you won't like Die Antwoord then

Gosh!... all this music stuff. Thank God for diversity is all I can say - and that the world would be a pretty boring place if we all liked the same.
Personally, I enjoy a little classical recorder, portuguese fado, uilleann pipes and most of the classics.
If you don't thats ok. Vive la difference.
Now can someone get back to telling me funny jokes please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back