Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By my last count 23 posts without a single joke:cry:
1650913294973.png

OK, I'll start (again!) Thingybob.

I DID understand OMD, 'onest, but what I didn't understand was the piccy joke a few posts above the OMD, which showed some "cook fella" (forget his name) with a picture of a pizza, with, I think, bits of sliced banana on top. And the cook fella was calling the police!

So what was THAT all about? Was it "just" that you don't normally put sliced banana on pizza? (But if you can have pineapple on pizza, why not banana)? But anyway, if that was really the "joke" then I must say I found it pretty weak (not that anyone should care about that)!
Gordon Ramsey

OK, I'll start (again!) Thingybob.

I DID understand OMD, 'onest, but what I didn't understand was the piccy joke a few posts above the OMD, which showed some "cook fella" (forget his name) with a picture of a pizza, with, I think, bits of sliced banana on top. And the cook fella was calling the police!

So what was THAT all about? Was it "just" that you don't normally put sliced banana on pizza? (But if you can have pineapple on pizza, why not banana)? But anyway, if that was really the "joke" then I must say I found it pretty weak (not that anyone should care about that)!
Same here, 'you're not alone'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back